Coms ban for talking about scripting in FIFA

Discus and support Coms ban for talking about scripting in FIFA in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I got banned for talking about scripting in FIFA but someone who wishes you're mother cancer Microsoft is doing nothing. How u get banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MustaphaEL PaNkuS, May 3, 2022.

1. Coms ban for talking about scripting in FIFA

So I got banned for talking about scripting in FIFA but someone who wishes you're mother cancer Microsoft is doing nothing. How u get banned for talking about scripting anyway. Also the guy [mod removed] says enjoy your coms ban? How knew that I was going to get banned?

:)

MustaphaEL PaNkuS, May 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums so we cannot say why they suspended you for that conversation. It's also possible the suspension was for an unrelated conversation.

If you reported the other person, the enforcement team would also investigate them and take the appropriate action.

The other person you mentioned wouldn't know for sure you were going to get banned, but they probably at least reported you.
  3. auburnlaw Win User

Unauthorized access investigation well over 25 day estimate.

Uh, we are talking about the FIFA hack, not bans..
  4. danmonkey Win User

This game sucks, dont waste your money.

look on youtube for fifa scripting, they fired an employee that then showed that EA scripted the game.
  5. c6‌ Win User

What can xbox enforcement do about the new core service tampering software

I know all about this, there are people with ban tools (unauthorised) banning players, there are packet sniffing tools to get your ip through a party, these scripts is called t3s or OctoSniff, fseo & kopywriting are the only people i know with unkickable
    script, microsoft cannot fix these.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

3 controls in 2 days

it´s called momentum. It´s in the game. EA bans you if you talk about. ES is the worst company ever ! FIFA is a game for noobs. There is NO competition. If you win you don´t know if it is because you are better.

FIFA is *** - the series is dead !
Thema:

1. Coms ban for talking about scripting in FIFA - Similar Threads - Coms ban talking

2. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube: So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted...
  3. My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned: I was playing Call of Duty came across a Player that wasn't playing the objective the whole game as I session joined. This Player was Camping corners and sitting in Spawn points trying to make...
  4. Com ban no reason given?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason given?: Last message was literally the word "bot" [img] 71b802cb-7560-4a50-b149-2176751ccfb7
  5. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: My friends are arguing and I wanna try to prove a point here and hopefully get some answers myself …… recently a couple of friends of mine on Xbox were playing grand theft auto and some...
  6. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got com banned for calling a racist a racist: Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black...
  7. I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been com banned for a week for saying "gg".: My first and only message said "gg" and it got me com banned. This is my first ever ban and its a week long. Is there a way to fight this ban off my account? How do i submit a case review if the...
  8. Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Xbox 360 Games under Com Banned: I got a week banned from a Sensitive Hater on Call of Duty because I was making a Point about what he told me about the game I send him a Screenshot to show proof because he was arguing and...
  9. COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COM BAN: Today I was com banned for saying what the [mod removed] to somebody who said welcome to Mcdonalds were we beat our me how may I help you and i want to know how I will be banned for....
  10. Com banned over but still unable to talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned over but still unable to talk in party chat: I've been banned from communications again from xbl and for the second time in a row now they don't lift my ban on the day they stated on their warning they sent me. I was banned from Feb 21 to...