Conan Exiles keeps Crashing!

Discus and support Conan Exiles keeps Crashing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I load up Conan Exiles I get about 30 minutes of game play then it crashes to dashboard. Followed all the steps to correct this and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SethMichael1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. SethMichael1
    SethMichael1 Guest

Everytime I load up Conan Exiles I get about 30 minutes of game play then it crashes to dashboard. Followed all the steps to correct this and it is still continuing.

Any advise?

:)

SethMichael1, Sep 21, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

3. Cathalman1973 Win User

2Wire: Conan Exiles...

Pretty buggy, at the moment. Crashes on loading more often than not. But, fun. Not sure if it is worth the money tho until it gets halfway stable.

has this been patched yet?
    is Conan Exiles Xbox One version still crashing?
  4. kingofkinn Win User

Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

Conan exiles

And I have the Xbox 1
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

No puedo conectar Conan Exiles ONLINE no se puede conectar xbox live , si puedo jugar todos los juegos online

Hi there Martincho Arias,

Thanks for keeping us up to date with the issue. I understand there is an issue with playing multiplayer matches in Conan Exiles. To help clarify the issue a bit more:

• Is this the only game you are experiencing this issue with?
      • If so, I recommend to try contacting the
        Conan Exiles support
        for more detailed assistance in this particular game.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can UK dlc codes work on Xbox US accounts?

I used the nude add on for conan exiles and it is only for uk and my account is usa
Thema:

1. Conan Exiles keeps Crashing! - Similar Threads - Conan Exiles keeps

2. Conan Exiles Season 2 Pass compatible with Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Conan Exiles Season 2 Pass compatible with Steam?: I purchased Conan Exiles game on Steam, and recently saw a sale on the Season 2 pass DLC available through the Microsoft Store... Can I purchase the Microsoft DLC and add it to my game Library on...
  3. Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles: I brought the game back in dec 2017 when the game peview was out, just got back into the game after the full release. I cant download the free nudity dlc unless i buy the full game again....
  4. Conan Exiles - Nudity DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles - Nudity DLC: Hiya all! I purchased Conan Exiles whilst it was in it's early stages on the Xbox one. The free "full nudity" DLC that was released appears to be linked to the version of the game on the Xbox...
  5. Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk: I have downloaded the nudity dlc but it still says server none even when I change it. I am using it offline and live in the uk. I bought the game from the online store. I have restarted the xbox...
  6. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  7. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  8. not to find conan exiles under downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not to find conan exiles under downloads: i can not see under purchased games conan exiles. it is unfortunately a detour all other games are in my library but only conan exiles are not I have to look in the microsoft store for the game...
  9. Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?: Pretty simple, I hate games with blatant cut content. I understand WHY it isn't available wholesale but considering I dropped like 90 bucks on this game I want to ask the Admins: If I can prove I...
  10. No puedo conectar Conan Exiles ONLINE no se puede conectar xbox live , si puedo jugar...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo conectar Conan Exiles ONLINE no se puede conectar xbox live , si puedo jugar...: Title Translation: [I can not connect Conan Exiles ONLINE can not connect xbox live, if I can play all online games ] Hola yo el dia 6 de mayo no pude jugar Conan Exiles online pense que el...