conan exiles on xbox

Discus and support conan exiles on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a lawsuit about this very unfinished game on the xbox yet? I am having so many problems with the game and have tried a wide variety of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oshalacrow, May 16, 2022.

1. oshalacrow
    oshalacrow Guest

conan exiles on xbox

Is there a lawsuit about this very unfinished game on the xbox yet?

I am having so many problems with the game and have tried a wide variety of solutions to not lose hours and hours of my time redoing things.

Here is a short list of what I am seeing on the game and wonder is anyone else seeing this. I have the top xbox system from the previous generation (not current model)

1. I lose stuff from my character, from thrall characters, chests, even from building locations. I mean it happens so often I even started taking pictures of what was in my chest to verify it.

2. Thralls just disappear from the location i leave them at the stocked thrall pot. and yes they are not following me.

3. i take armor off to not risk losing it, put it in a chest but still when i log on it looks like i am wearing the armor and it looks the same for my thrall.

4. i have periods of time where i can't use my club to knock out thralls.

the biggest thing is losing progress in any form and it happens so much that I regret spending money on the game. I would like it fixed or my money back because the save system is not a usable product.

Also it is currently not possible to give them a low rating and feedback at the same time on the forums,

and you can't contact them directly for help.

:)

oshalacrow, May 16, 2022
  2. kingofkinn Win User

Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

Conan exiles

And I have the Xbox 1
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

You cannot download the game, as it is not backward compatible on the Xbox Series S. The only Conan that is, is Conan Exiles for the Xbox One.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can UK dlc codes work on Xbox US accounts?

I used the nude add on for conan exiles and it is only for uk and my account is usa
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

I will give it a try, is my opinion Right it is a mix of Sea of Thieves and Conan Exile?
Thema:

conan exiles on xbox

1. conan exiles on xbox - Similar Threads - conan exiles

2. Can't boot up Conan Exiles on Windows 10 PC anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't boot up Conan Exiles on Windows 10 PC anymore: OK so My internet is trash and it took me 2 days to download the game, I get that done and the game was working fine all day however I had a DLC installed that I didn't want anymore so I removed...
  3. Conan Exiles MS Store Game Pass and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles MS Store Game Pass and Xbox: I have Conan Exiles MS Store game pass and my friends are on Xbox. How do I play with them as i cant figure it out. 780624ac-9294-4242-a9a3-ab1c870f4f88
  4. Exile Conan starts to report an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exile Conan starts to report an error: [img] This window pops up as soon as you start the game 4a4a3f69-0550-4458-b1ba-a3e56b64880d
  5. Conan Exiles is not the same as the one on my Xbox,Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles is not the same as the one on my Xbox,Why?: Hi Team, I download Conan Exiles to my PC because it says it is a play anywhere. When I start it up, it does not have the game that I am playing on my Xbox. Is Conan a play anywhere?...
  6. Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah,level up bar stopped moving at level 50?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah,level up bar stopped moving at level 50?: Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah,level up bar has stopped moving since level 50 why? fc40b411-4117-427a-bd76-ae7206f15d64
  7. I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC: Windows 10 gives; 0x0000001 error. wich is wrong. my msi pc is a Trident x plus 9SE-062US it has an INTER CORE I9-9900KF,3.6gHZ with NVIDIA RTX 2080 DDRS 8G 2TB HDD and an SSD of 510GB and 16GB ram.
  8. Unable to install Conan exiles

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Conan exiles: For a while now I've had trouble with Conan exiles, at first it was fine, had it downloaded and was working great. Then all of a sudden, I would get an error code (0xd05e0108) and the game was...
  9. Conan exiles not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Conan exiles not installing: Conan exiles not installing, tried to reinstall 3 times in diferent hard drives, and restarted the computer, reaches 100 % of the total size of the game but it says only instaled 50% not instaling...
  10. Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exile Fail to log in to Funcom Live Services: Hello xbox game guys. first I would like to congratulate you for the great service and for the partnership with great studios in keeping the service always impeccable. I don't know if you are...