CONCERNED FORZA BANS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND

Discus and support CONCERNED FORZA BANS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i received a ban on forza motorsport 7 just yesterday. I have no idea why i was banned as to me it seems very difficult and time consuming to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grey1973, Jun 16, 2021.

1. grey1973
    grey1973 Guest

So i received a ban on forza motorsport 7 just yesterday.

I have no idea why i was banned as to me it seems very difficult and time consuming to find out.

I can only assume the ban was for knocking somebody off the track after being repeatedly rammed by somebody that has no reguard for other racers.

I have always prided myself on racing clean and fair with people that show the same fair and decent gaming morals as myself.

However we are all human and when somebody shows total disregard to track limits and colliding with others then sometimes this can be infuriating and frustrating causing even the mildest mannered persons temper to boil over leading to them to seek vengeance upon the perpotrator that they feel wronged them.

My concern going forward to the future is that if i purchase the upcoming forza title as i have done since forza 2 up to forza 7 , then what happens if i get banned on that game also

(bans can eventualy lead to a 20 year ban)

If that happens then the game that i have purchased and the series x i have purchased will no longer be able to enjoy the game to its fullest as the ban includes the device it is played on.

if somebody simply dosent like you they will report you, very recently i had an engagement with a very good racer that laps fast times, i passed him cleanly without contact only for a few corners later him pushing me off track and not allowing me back on.

of course i was annoyed after showing him the courtesy of passing him cleanly so i tried to push myself back on track ending up with him spinning out.

annoyed as i was i stopped and waited for him to pass me.

this is the person i believe reported me as i know that he knows the forza moderators personaly.

turn 10 need to address this ban enforcement policy as i would guess a large proportion of the bans are wholy undeserved.

everyone of my friends that race forza 7 have recieved a ban at some point but i know them all to be respectful and courteous racers. many of us have set top 10 leader board times and even some number 1 spots myself included. this dosent mean we shouldnt be punished, but a ban? realy?

I understand that moderating a game like this is a difficult job but i dont think it should be left to public moderators to enforce the ban hammer.

do they even watch a whole replay to consider what happened to someone beforehand to cause there human trait to cause there patience limits to be reached.

This needs to be addressed its to harsh and unfair when most of the facts are not even looked at,

as for the new upcoming game myself and others i know wont be purchasing it until we are sure we wont be wasting money on something we wont be able to play for unjust and over the top bans.

:)

grey1973, Jun 16, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

Microsoft policy that covers all the sub companies, "if you are not a perfect little angel and abide by our dictatorship then you will be auto banned". no wonder Microsoft need crossplay, half the userbase is banned lol.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

As this is a game specific ban & game specific feedback you would need to post it on the Forza forums HERE

Your feedback wont get to the right people by posting it on the xbox forums.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

The out of hand ban

You can retaliate,it's how you retaliate that's the key.If you do it in a way that violates the ToU/CoC then you risk being suspended.

Just report & block anyone harassing you over live & they'll be the ones getting suspended,not you.

As Jayadub said,it's not difficult.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

The out of hand ban

Xbox Live is rated E for Everyone even when playing an M rated game, since the Mature rating applies to the single player component of the game. If you don't follow the rules and retaliate you get suspended. This isn't rocket science or brain surgery, DON'T
    RETALIATE just report, block and move on.

If that is too hard for you expect to be banned several more times before your account gets taken away permanently.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!!!

Personally, I don't think these supposed DDOS attacks has any merit.

That being said. XBL is simply a switchboard service which you pay upwards of 60 bucks a year for.

When you turn on your console it is programmed to connect ONLY to MS switchboard (server) and depending on what app or game you decide to run, XBL then redirects you to that particular game/apps server. Netflix, Hulu, EA, Ubi etc.

So if you're not having any trouble logging in or getting kicked off of a running app or game. It may seem as if it's the game or app servers. But restart the console and if it then fails to log you into XBL, it's MS server which is at fault.

Or at least that has been my observation and assessment of this strange happenings.
Thema:

1. CONCERNED FORZA BANS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND - Similar Threads - CONCERNED FORZA BANS

2. Recent Xbox purchaser concerned about lack of Gamepass games at least when compared with...

in XboX Insiders
    Recent Xbox purchaser concerned about lack of Gamepass games at least when compared with...: So it looks like the projected increase to games for Xbox is next year 3rd quarter 2022 or later. What I'm concerned with as a new adopter for the Xbox Ultimate for both PC and console is the...
  3. Omega Preview Question Update & Concern

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Preview Question Update & Concern: I been scrolling threw this thread a while now. And I’m coming across people being able to play nba2k22 without it shutting off because of the new update. Is there anyway possible I can get the...
  4. Refund Concerns

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Concerns: This is regarding on my concern, My son bought a game without me knowing and gifted it to his account. I file a refund in just less than a day. Based on my order history, it says "Gift Refunded"...
  5. Safety concern

in XBoX Accessibility
    Safety concern: Yesterday a random person invited me to their party. Not knowing of the potential danger I joined and then he said my real name. I immediately left the party and blocked the person as I had no...
  6. Concern about my Xbox Gold after I had bought Xbox Gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concern about my Xbox Gold after I had bought Xbox Gamepass ultimate.: Alright, so I had bought the gamepass ultimate for 1 month for 1 euro since it had a 92% discount. Before buying the Xbox gamepass ultimate I had a pre-paid Xbox gold which was 12 months, and I...
  7. An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.: So I renewed my Minecraft realm subscription via my Microsoft account site, but for some reason, when I got on Minecraft, it still required me the renew the subscription. I don't want to have to...
  8. Xbox series x fan concerns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan concerns: Hi i just got an xbox series x and after playing anf turning it off fan stayed on till it was cool but then noticed that after not playing for 10 hours it got warm but the fan is off should it be...
  9. Network statistic concerns. One with historical bandwidth usage and another with internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network statistic concerns. One with historical bandwidth usage and another with internet...: So to start with the first part of the question, historical bandwidth usage for the passed 3 months (how long i've had my series x) Always gets up to 6.5 TB+ as this is literally 5x my monthly...
  10. Concern with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Concern with Forza Horizon 4: Hello. I downloaded the Forza Horizon 4 Demo (PC), last night, and I noticed a problem. I own an older Logitech Wingman Formula GP racing wheel, for the PC, and I was mapping key binds to the...