Conclusive proof Xbox is purposefully slowing down Xbox360 users

Discus and support Conclusive proof Xbox is purposefully slowing down Xbox360 users in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Recently i have been having problems connecting to any games online and finding a game especially on Call of duty both black ops one and two. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BarrySturges, Feb 16, 2019.

1. BarrySturges
    BarrySturges Guest

Hi. Recently i have been having problems connecting to any games online and finding a game especially on Call of duty both black ops one and two. I have spoken with friends from france norway canada and usa and they are all telling me about these same problems.
    I believe they are doing the iphone trick to slow down older tech.

CAN anyone confirm or deny this and if not how do i complain directly to xbox without spending money to call them as this is not what i pay for online for ive been enduring this for too long now.

:)

BarrySturges, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Barry thanks for the feedback.

We apologize for the confusion but since last November we changed the way to get in contact with us. The new way is to Request a Callback that way we reach out to the customers not the other way around. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

When you go to >
    Contact Us<to
    request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select
      See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes you did, but the backward compatible game uses the same xbox 360 servers, which if they were slowing down 360 users, then it would affect Xbox One users too.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Black Ops 1 & 2 are not run by Microsoft. If you are having issues with those games, then it is Activision & Treyarch you need to speak to.

What would be the point of slowing them down. the games are available on backward compatibility, and use the same servers, so it would affect Xbox One users too.
  5. denis97g Win User

Hi, the COD servers are run by the developer, so you should contact them about it.
  6. LtLogicon Win User

I play Black Ops 2 intermittently and my latency is fine in Australia. Could it be a regional thing?
Thema:

1. Conclusive proof Xbox is purposefully slowing down Xbox360 users - Similar Threads - Conclusive proof purposefully

2. The unenroll process not working (proof)

in XboX Insiders
    The unenroll process not working (proof): [IMG] submitted by /u/StarWarsPR30 [link] [comments]
  3. Purchased doc missing but I have proof I bought it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased doc missing but I have proof I bought it?: Hello all, and ty for reading. On 05/20/2015, I purchased dlc for Tomb Raider. The first in the trilogy. I have my order number and receipt email, etc. It was the adventure pack. I am now trying...
  4. How do I add picture proof to report a player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add picture proof to report a player: Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed] and also I told him that I reported him and...
  5. My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image: Proof That my code didn’t work what should I do [img] 217f652f-9928-405d-81b4-793278a9836f
  6. What can I do with proof of an account thief?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do with proof of an account thief?: Someone haked my account gamesharing (i know i know my own fault but im poor like really poor). He messaged me from an account he admitted was stolen on facebook later. He cant change my password...
  7. Отключение от Xbox Live [Translation - Xbox Live Conclusion]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Отключение от Xbox Live [Translation - Xbox Live Conclusion]: [img] [img] При загрузке игры World of Tanks на главном экране требуются обновления и при этом отключение от Live и загрузка невозможна. Никто не может помочь. Выходя из игры Live подключается...
  8. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects: OK so I got a communications ban last month which ended this month. I checked my enforcement history to be sure and it appears that my suspension has indeed ended. However I am still unable to...
  9. Xbox Live Disconnection Experiment and Conclusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Disconnection Experiment and Conclusion: Hello! I have read past posts about the random disconnections that other users are experiencing and I'd like to share mine. So this phenomena started about two weeks ago. I have never had this...
  10. Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion: Hello Guys Since Christmas 2013 I have now my Xbox One. I played Forza 5, Ryse, AC4 and Ghosts I also played with what the Xbox One is Capable off. Plugged in my Cable Box into the Xbox One, set...