Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel

Discus and support Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The xbox home button is sticky on my steering wheel which makes it unplayable because the “turn console off” menu keeps appearing, is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradleyButcher, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel

The xbox home button is sticky on my steering wheel which makes it unplayable because the “turn console off” menu keeps appearing, is there a way I can set the home button to another button on the wheel so the actual home button doesnt do anything?

:)

BradleyButcher, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Badger Gravling Win User

You can remap most functions, but I don't think you can do it for the Home button...

Have you tried cleaning the button? With care and attention it could fix the problem if you don't want to try a manufacturer repair...
  3. BradleyButcher Win User

Its an issue with the wheel im pretty sure, ive been sent one made from the wrong cad model and its going to be a 3 week wait for the replacement one, only other thing i can do is make the xbox controller button hole bigger for the time being then
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

Logitech G920 not showing in controller menu

Hello

to me the configuration of that same steering wheel came to me in the game
  6. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
Thema:

1. Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel - Similar Threads - Configuring controls Steering

2. Elite 2 Controller Configuration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Configuration: The sound on my Xbox One S using regular controllers was fine. No issues. I added the Elite 2 as a device and played a game and found the sound level dragged so far down that maxxing out the Audio...
  3. Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?: This problem seemed to be a problem for other users of an Xbox controller and I was hoping that this might help others ...... I was not able to configure my new, Xbox One Wireless Controller using...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect over USB to configure on Windows 10 v1909.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect over USB to configure on Windows 10 v1909.: Hello, I having serious issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and it's inability to be run on multiple PCs . I can connect over Bluetooth, so that is not the issue. The main problem is...
  5. Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?: When the xbox elite controller came out i bought it straight away, Couple of months later it got stick drift but i was able to adjust the stick deadzone and fix it. That controller had its time...
  6. How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?: I got this controller for use with my PC, and do not play any Microsoft games, nor do I have an Xbox console, thus i do not have a Live account, nor do i want one. I refuse to make an account when...
  7. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller - PC - Unable to Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller - PC - Unable to Configure: Got this controller yesterday and it works but I am unable to configure it, the CONFIGURE button is grayed out. I saw solutions people suggested like signing in on my PC with a Windows login...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure: I've got the app running - Windows 10 is up to date, the firmware on the controller has been updated. The controller is connected via USB. There is no way to actually configure any of the...
  9. The configuration of Xbox Elite controller on Win10 LTSC version

in XBoX on Windows
    The configuration of Xbox Elite controller on Win10 LTSC version: As the picture shown below, it says I have to get the windows 10 update of May or later updates and make sure my computer have the latest patches. but my computer is win10 LTSC version , which...
  10. Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller: I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller which I am trying to configure using Xbox Accessories App on an up to date Windows 10 PC. I use a Microsoft Account Login and am connected to an Xbox Live...