Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel

Discus and support Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The xbox home button is sticky on my steering wheel which makes it unplayable because the “turn console off” menu keeps appearing, is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradleyButcher, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel

The xbox home button is sticky on my steering wheel which makes it unplayable because the “turn console off” menu keeps appearing, is there a way I can set the home button to another button on the wheel so the actual home button doesnt do anything?

:)

BradleyButcher, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Badger Gravling Win User

You can remap most functions, but I don't think you can do it for the Home button...

Have you tried cleaning the button? With care and attention it could fix the problem if you don't want to try a manufacturer repair...
  3. BradleyButcher Win User

Its an issue with the wheel im pretty sure, ive been sent one made from the wrong cad model and its going to be a 3 week wait for the replacement one, only other thing i can do is make the xbox controller button hole bigger for the time being then
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

Logitech G920 not showing in controller menu

Hello

to me the configuration of that same steering wheel came to me in the game
  6. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
Thema:

1. Configuring controls on Xbox Steering wheel - Similar Threads - Configuring controls Steering

2. Elite Controller Sensitivity Configuration

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller Sensitivity Configuration: Would it be possible to make Elite Controller stick sensitivity configurable on the fly? I was thinking this so that one could make two different sensitivity profiles on Controller Configuration...
  3. Xbox Accessories app won't let me configure controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app won't let me configure controller: I recently got an Xbox Series X|S wireless controller to play PC games with. I got the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10 which prompted me to connect a controller so I turned mine on, thereby...
  4. How to access xbox elite controller configuration profiles offline

in XBoX on Windows
    How to access xbox elite controller configuration profiles offline: My elite controller has 2 controller configuration settings: 1 and 2. but i have a plethora of profiles i have set up on the Xbox Accessories app that correspond to different games. whenever my...
  5. How to configure an Xbox controller on Windows without a Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to configure an Xbox controller on Windows without a Microsoft account?: Hello, I recently bought a new expensive Xbox controller for gaming on my Windows computer. I don't own an Xbox. The Elite Controller promises to be extremly costumizable. This is the reason why...
  6. Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller: Before I begin, let me state that I have done all the standard things: update everything everywhere, turn off and on, factory reset, uninstall/reinstall, scan the internet, etc., so don't ask. I...
  7. Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.: Recently ive changed the email address for my xbox account. After doing so the xbox accessories app prompted me to sign in, and after doing so I've been unable to configure my elite controller....
  8. Can't configure elite controller v2

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't configure elite controller v2: Hi, I went to go try to change some button mapping on my elite controller v2 yesterday, and I'm unable to open the configuration. When I click configure a window pops us and says "Please Wait"...
  9. Elite controller 2 won’t configure to pc Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 won’t configure to pc Xbox app: Had a series 2 elite controller wont connected to thr app straight away and let me map the buttons. The controller was faulty so sent it back. Recived another and the app shows the controller but...
  10. Can't configure my xbox controller elite 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't configure my xbox controller elite 2: My windows was update to 2004(19041.388) xbox accessories version is 300.1911.1001.0 And I'm sure that I connected my controller with cable ,but all the feature of the accessories app was...