confirm if a new version of OSU.zip

Discus and support confirm if a new version of OSU.zip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought a second-hand Xbox one, but the previous owner restored the console without disabling the insider updates, now after a corrupt update the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jorgeneme, Aug 12, 2019.

1. /u/jorgeneme
    /u/jorgeneme Guest

I bought a second-hand Xbox one, but the previous owner restored the console without disabling the insider updates, now after a corrupt update the console has the system corrupted and I can't use the OSU.zip.

The question is, can I use a more updated OSU.zip or do I literally have a paperweight now?

If the case of waiting for a newer update is true, someone can confirm it to me to better keep my console in its box, until the next update.

submitted by /u/jorgeneme
    [link] [comments]

/u/jorgeneme, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Dethkook Win User

I want to know XBOX720 can support XBOX360 games?

There is no Xbox 720 - the project is called Durango, and this is just a code name... this is confirmed. The 720 is a total rumor. There will be two versions of the new console according to an article posted at 343industries.org... what the two versions
    will entail is still a mystery.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Xbox One to have similar solution to hUMA

it was confirmed that site was incorrect and that neither the X1 or PS4 will use HUMA, also it was said that each system may have their own version of HUMA. X1 is confirmed to have its own version.
  5. GearDoGi Win User

Problem downloading "Ryan industries Plasmids and Gene Tonics" DLC

1) Can you tell me how can i request it from the publisher?

2)Can anyone confirm if this add-on is included in the new bundle version "Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition" ?
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Cyrodiil and Morrowind DLC

I remember the OP from the New Vegas forums! Create a thread, then respond 27 times to it. =D As for Cyrodil/Morrowind, these might be in-game for the PC version... for mods and what not. Nothing is confirmed and this is all speculation.
Thema:

1. confirm if a new version of OSU.zip - Similar Threads - confirm version OSU

2. 6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code: I was given a confirmation 6 digit code by a family member for one Free Month of Xbox Box life gold, Where do I enter it??? Help? * Moved from bing cc3f0f81-4feb-4d9e-96cc-7db48ba402da
  3. XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  4. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  5. I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?: It's been a week since I sent in my details to confirm my claim to the prize and i'm just a little confused. Xbox ANZ won't reply as you can see in the picture provided. :L [img]...
  6. xbox passwoord confirmation

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox passwoord confirmation: bye, I try to buy x box game passe but if I press the offer and want to buy then I get a page where they say that I will get a paswoord of 4 numbers on my phone but unfortunately I receive...
  7. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  8. Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, confirmed by their automated support, is telling me I canceled my gold subscription...: Had some free time and tried doing some matchmaking in the division 2. It keeps prompting me to buy Xbox gold. My subscription status says I canceled last October. I tried using the support chat...
  9. The Division 2 "Payment confirmation"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 "Payment confirmation": Ik heb The Division 2 ultimate edition via de microsoft store gekocht op internet. De betaling is gelukt op mijn afschriften. Maar het spel kan nog niet gedownload worden. Klantenmedewerker van...
  10. Bluray - Star Wars 4k Ep8 (italian version confirmed) won't play on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray - Star Wars 4k Ep8 (italian version confirmed) won't play on Xbox One X: Hi all I have changed two disc of Star Wars Ep8 (italian version) 4k, both won't start on my Xbox one X. Othere bluray, inclusding 4k ones, play just fine. Also I don't have any problem with my...