confirm if a new version of OSU.zip

Discus and support confirm if a new version of OSU.zip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought a second-hand Xbox one, but the previous owner restored the console without disabling the insider updates, now after a corrupt update the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jorgeneme, Aug 12, 2019.

1. /u/jorgeneme
    /u/jorgeneme Guest

I bought a second-hand Xbox one, but the previous owner restored the console without disabling the insider updates, now after a corrupt update the console has the system corrupted and I can't use the OSU.zip.

The question is, can I use a more updated OSU.zip or do I literally have a paperweight now?

If the case of waiting for a newer update is true, someone can confirm it to me to better keep my console in its box, until the next update.

submitted by /u/jorgeneme
    [link] [comments]

/u/jorgeneme, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Dethkook Win User

I want to know XBOX720 can support XBOX360 games?

There is no Xbox 720 - the project is called Durango, and this is just a code name... this is confirmed. The 720 is a total rumor. There will be two versions of the new console according to an article posted at 343industries.org... what the two versions
    will entail is still a mystery.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Xbox One to have similar solution to hUMA

it was confirmed that site was incorrect and that neither the X1 or PS4 will use HUMA, also it was said that each system may have their own version of HUMA. X1 is confirmed to have its own version.
  5. GearDoGi Win User

Problem downloading "Ryan industries Plasmids and Gene Tonics" DLC

1) Can you tell me how can i request it from the publisher?

2)Can anyone confirm if this add-on is included in the new bundle version "Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition" ?
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Cyrodiil and Morrowind DLC

I remember the OP from the New Vegas forums! Create a thread, then respond 27 times to it. =D As for Cyrodil/Morrowind, these might be in-game for the PC version... for mods and what not. Nothing is confirmed and this is all speculation.
Thema:

1. confirm if a new version of OSU.zip - Similar Threads - confirm version OSU

2. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  3. No order confirm

in XBoX Accessibility
    No order confirm: I just placed an order for a charger on the Microsoft store and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account. The problem is that I haven't got a mail that i have bought it and now i think...
  4. I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...: So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to purchase live for that account. I have a main...
  5. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  6. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  7. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  9. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

in XboX Insiders
    Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync: Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported? Acer XZ321QU Asus...
  10. Bluray - Star Wars 4k Ep8 (italian version confirmed) won't play on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray - Star Wars 4k Ep8 (italian version confirmed) won't play on Xbox One X: Hi all I have changed two disc of Star Wars Ep8 (italian version) 4k, both won't start on my Xbox one X. Othere bluray, inclusding 4k ones, play just fine. Also I don't have any problem with my...