Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

Discus and support Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/statenotcity, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

/u/statenotcity, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

Mixer streaming has been removed from Windows PC Game Bar. You will now have to use a third party streaming application like OBS or Streamlabs.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
  4. Dadwhite Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

I use mixer because it's native to the console and easy to use for streaming.
  5. TE33ER Win User

Is there a way to record Xbox One game chat?

Hi, no there is not a native way of doing it. But with some third party software and using a pc from which the chat would have to come from you should be able to achieve this. Alternatively if you stream your gameplay with Mixer and include all party chat.
    You can save your streams which will include the audio too. I hope that helps
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

Stream

I would use the game bar to stream directly to mixer
Thema:

Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

1. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC. - Similar Threads - Confirmation native Mixer

2. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  3. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  4. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

in XboX Insiders
    Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync: Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported? Acer XZ321QU Asus...
  5. Xbox Companion App - Exit Confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App - Exit Confirmation: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to suggest this and if not I'm hoping someone might be nice enough to forward it along. I've started using the Xbox Companion App on my PC when playing...
  6. confirm if a new version of OSU.zip

in XboX Insiders
    confirm if a new version of OSU.zip: I bought a second-hand Xbox one, but the previous owner restored the console without disabling the insider updates, now after a corrupt update the console has the system corrupted and I can't use...
  7. 6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code: I was given a confirmation 6 digit code by a family member for one Free Month of Xbox Box life gold, Where do I enter it??? Help? * Moved from bing cc3f0f81-4feb-4d9e-96cc-7db48ba402da
  8. XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  9. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  10. I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?: It's been a week since I sent in my details to confirm my claim to the prize and i'm just a little confused. Xbox ANZ won't reply as you can see in the picture provided. :L [img]...