Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

Discus and support Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by matt3780, Nov 18, 2019.

1. matt3780
    matt3780 Guest

I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36 months of gold to 36 months of game pass ultimate. However
    it also says in a different FAQ questions that my gold would be converted to game pass ultimate using a conversion ratio, which would mean that I would get less than 36 months of game pass from my 36 months of gold. These are conflicting statements, so which
    one is true?

:)

matt3780, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Harry37376 Win User

3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

it all depends on what offer is valid, there is/was an offer where every first time upgrade would convert in a special 1:1 ratio, but if people would already have had a Ultimate trial/subscription before then the standard ratio will apply.

It's best to check the fine print on the 'offer' to see what it shows there.

I'm afraid that I can not do that for you, since offers can be region limited
  4. Smwutches Win User

When you convert to Ultimate from a regular gold subscription or game pass subscription, it converts at a rate of 1:1. So for example, 12 months of gold would be 12 months of Ultimate.

When you have already converted to Ultimate and you add a standard gold or game pass subscription, that's when it converts at the other conversion rate.

@WPAK - The 1:1 conversion rate is included any type you upgrade. It's not promotion specific.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Live

Hello Pain,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. As previously mentioned by Ambassador Smwutches, when it comes to upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate, your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass will convert into Game Pass Ultimate. If after converting, you decide
    to cancel your Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, it will cancel everything including those subscriptions that were converted into the Game Pass Ultimate.

For more info on Game Pass Ultimate, please visit this
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for some more information. if you would like Xbox Live Gold you will have to purchase it.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

If you had an existing Gold subscription on your account and you took advantage of the Game Pass Ultimate offer, all those months of Gold were converted to Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Game Pass console, Game Pass PC and Xbox Live Gold. If you turn
    off auto-renew, your GP Ultimate subscription ends at the end of the purchased period (your remaining months of Gold - now converted to GP Ultimate - plus the three months of Ultimate), taking with it all three of those services. If you wish to renew just
    Xbox Live Gold, you can do so after the subscription ends.
Thema:

1. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Conflicting info converting

2. Fusion pro controller conflict with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusion pro controller conflict with headset: Hi all, I bought a new controller/pad powerA fusion pro. this works great no issues at all. I bought a wireless headset (PDP LVL50 xbox official) to because I had issues with static feed when...
  3. Controller and Wireless Headset conflict

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset conflict: Is anyone else have a conflicting issue with there controller and wireless headset? It seems to be in the evenings. My headset will disconnect and when I go to reconnect it my controller will...
  4. Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash: Super excited to get my new elite 2 but is isn't getting used. I had a problem of uncontrolled movement and then freeze, glitchy sound while playing Call of Duty MW remastered and then it kicks me...
  5. Pago en conflicto [Translate] Conflicting payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pago en conflicto [Translate] Conflicting payment: Buenas tardes en los meses de febrero-marzo yo había reservado The division 2 edición estándar, llego el día del lanzamiento y lo jugue por 2 meses y lo borre por falta de contenido y ahora que...
  6. Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict for Xbox One - Anyone know when?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict for Xbox One - Anyone know when?: I read that the Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict is released for the Xbox one in the news. But I do not see it for sale. Does anyone know what day it goes on sale?...
  7. Conflit de connexion (Connection conflict)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conflit de connexion (Connection conflict): !!! Lorsque j'invite un ami dans ma partie, il est systématiquement déconnecté de la partie après 30 sec. Lorsqu'il m'invite je suis systématiquement déconnecté. Lui te moi pouvons jouer avec...
  8. Conflicto dos mandos xbox para pc [Translation - Conflict two xbox controls for pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    Conflicto dos mandos xbox para pc [Translation - Conflict two xbox controls for pc]: Buenas, tengo dos mandos de xbox y me reconoce los dos sin problema, pero solo funciona uno. Cuando entro en configuracion para calibrar y todo eso solo me funciona uno el otro no. Entonces canvio...
  9. Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict backward compatibility request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict backward compatibility request.: As title says, this game is one best xbox games I've played period. I know Epic Games is all about fortnite now and Midway went bankcruptcy. Is there any chance you bring backward compability...
  10. Two PC on same local network - XBox App conflicts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two PC on same local network - XBox App conflicts: Problem: Friend is shown "offline" in XBox App, when playing a game. I checked all the privacy setting on both accounts ten times already. It's NOT a matter of privacy settings: In the XBox...