Confused about Omega Ring Releases

Discus and support Confused about Omega Ring Releases in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I saw that MS released two Omega Ring releases at approximately the same time (Sep 21st): 2108.210920-1815 2109.210920-1845 I thought everyone in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rstrube, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/rstrube
    /u/rstrube Guest

I saw that MS released two Omega Ring releases at approximately the same time (Sep 21st):

• 2108.210920-1815
    • 2109.210920-1845

I thought everyone in the Omega Ring get the same preview OS, but it appears that the build you're delivered might be left up to chance. Can anyone with more knowledge explain this to me?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/rstrube
    [link] [comments]

/u/rstrube, Sep 22, 2021
  2. PeppyAlpaca Win User

kinect on twitch app

It looks like it hasn't been released for the Omega ring yet. Hopefully soon!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Can we stop the constant updates please!

Instead of leaving the Xbox Insider program as one Ambassador has suggested you can drop down to a lower ring which receives much fewer updates. For example if you are in Beta ring drop down to Delta or Omega. The Omega ring receives the fewest updates,
    usually just before it is released to the general public. This can be managed using the Xbox Insider Hub on your console.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Remove a letter from a game title.. And explain. LULz

Lord of the Ring - Frodo takes up wrestling after saving Middle Earth.

Lord of the Ring - Frodo is confused about his sexuality.

Lord of he Rings - Frodo is no longer confused about his sexuality.
Thema:

1. Confused about Omega Ring Releases - Similar Threads - Confused Omega Ring

2. Xbox live and ultimate confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and ultimate confusion: I have approximately eight months of standard xbox live and and I have been recently debating whether or not to get game pass ultimate. If I do get ultimate, what will happen to the eight months I...
  3. payment and double up account confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    payment and double up account confusion: hi ! i am a newbie to xbox and microsoft - my kids have set up their xbox game pass ultimate accounts but we are paying two seperate memberships, one for each account? Is that neccessary - i...
  4. TOS confuses me

in XBoX on Consoles
    TOS confuses me: I asked the support team about this concern but I saw a post on here that answered it differently so I am confused. The question is, can I post gamertags on social media? This is only involving...
  5. Confused about Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Confused about Xbox Game Pass for PC: New to Game Pass on PC. Recently picked it up because of the 3 months for $1 offer. I'm otherwise a PS and PC player, but Xbox's E3 showcase caved me in a bit. I signed up and have the app for PC...
  6. Confusion on Unlinking an Account from Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusion on Unlinking an Account from Minecraft PS4: Hi, so basically I am confused on what the terms mean specifically when unlinking my account from the PS4. The terms state: - I will no longer be able to access any in-game Store content when I...
  7. Judgement Compatibility Confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Judgement Compatibility Confusion: I'm confused as to why the game Judgement appears to be only available on Series X/S whereas the recently announced Lost Judgement (the sequel) will be available on Xbox One and on Series X/S. In...
  8. I need your help, I'm confused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need your help, I'm confused: Hello people, I wanted to ask how I can link my fortnite account on xbox, my epic games and xbox email is the same, yesterday I tried to link it by logging in to epic games, I sent a code to the...
  9. Confusing xbox one S connection issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Confusing xbox one S connection issues?: Xbox One S. If i run my wired connection from my hitron modem/router and bypass all router settings the gameplay is worse. If I'm still wired, but set up a static ip and run connection from my...
  10. Confusion

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Confusion: Confusion That's interesting about the chips. I haven't heard that before. I was convinced it was a marketing ploy. I remember the Xbox one launch party. DeadMouse spinning beats. Athletes playing...