Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year

Discus and support Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been receiving this message for what seems like over a year. A couple months ago, I was finally allowed a refund, so I thought my refund limit... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Harambae21, May 22, 2020.

1. Harambae21
    Harambae21 Guest

I have been receiving this message for what seems like over a year. A couple months ago, I was finally allowed a refund, so I thought my refund limit was reset until today, when the refund I requested a day ago was denied for the same reason. The refund
    I made a couple months ago was nothing special so I don't understand why it was allowed and this one wasn't. Is there a way to check when my refund limit resets? I'm tired of receiving this message, and I'm pretty sure my refund limit should've been reset
    by now.

:)

Harambae21, May 22, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

On the forums we can not help you about the refund request reset you will need to speak with the Xbox team - Contact-Us

I believe that if you are asking for requests a lot it will look like spam requests so they limit it, i could be wrong but your best bet is speaking with the team about it. If you cant find the option to speak with someone in your chosen category try using
    a different category.

all the best.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

game sharing problems

Did he restart his Xbox and do you have a game share available? You only have a limited amount per year
  4. Nesquiked Win User

Halo Waypoint Challenges and ATLAS

I'm kinda confused about these custom challenges. Is there a limit on how many you can do in a day and how is the cR amount it awards decided?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

An update to my earlier post about a refund.

I've gotten refunds on digital games before but ok i guess, mind of upsetting but I'm just going to stop here since I'm frustrated.
    That is possibly why it was denied as refunds are normally limited to one per year
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Awaiting Refund

You should have received an email which approved/denied your refund. Reply to that email, but honestly, if it's been several months you are probably out of luck now. Refunds are time sensitive, some publishers opt out of the refund system and you are limited
    to one refund per year in most cases.
Thema:

1. Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year - Similar Threads - Confused limited amount

2. I'm very confused about how button mapping works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm very confused about how button mapping works: I've tried remapping the buttons for 3 separate games from the xbox settings menu and it just does not work. I talked to 2 different xbox customer support people and they both said the xbox button...
  3. Update confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update confusion: I woke up today hoping to update one of my games, it didnt download immediatley so i kept clicking pause. That did not work so i turned off my xbox so i could try again, it says updating but it...
  4. confused with Xbox gamepass options

in XBoX on Windows
    confused with Xbox gamepass options: I was looking at the gamepasses and I saw one is labeled for PC will the Xbox game pass ultimate still work for PC? df35cd19-f943-44d2-befa-6b0e54f940ca
  5. Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused.: I signed up for Xbox ambassadors today and about 5 minutes ago I got told I was removed I'm a little confused on why if anybody could explain to me that be great. it's not a problem I just haven't...
  6. New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes

in XboX Insiders
    New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes: The updates just got me confusing one after another, they keep changing unnessessary things like the layout of the dashboard, instead of really fixing something. so if anybody shares my thoughts...
  7. So confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    So confused: So basically I canceled my Xbox game pass last year and it expired in 2019, but I can still download gamepass games for free. I want to make sure I'm not being billed for this and honestly if I'm...
  8. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

in XboX Insiders
    How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.: Help submitted by /u/PaladinJamie [link] [comments]
  9. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.: My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money for the game, even though I used to have it....
  10. I’m confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m confused: I refunded two things and only one of them were refunded will the other one be refunded or something and it wont let me refund the second item thats wasnt refunded what do i do...