Confused on the timeline and character ages!

Discus and support Confused on the timeline and character ages! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! Been on my mind for a while now, and I tried to make sense of relating some characters' age with the timeline. Only ones I truly understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuickPotential, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Confused on the timeline and character ages!

Hey all! Been on my mind for a while now, and I tried to make sense of relating some characters' age with the timeline. Only ones I truly understand are Jago and Orchid's new given ages. Referencing from KI1, 9 years have passed and Jago and Orchid are now
    30 and 32 respectively. Now to the thing that brought up this question, why are Thunder and Sabrewulf only 5 years older when referencing from the KI1 timeline? All characters (excluding Spinal) aged 1 year after events of KI1. I'm not sure if DH & M just
    slapped down attributes and ages, or there's an explanation for a everything in the future. Only currently playable vet character that canonically didn't time travel (KI2) is Thunder. I know about the 2-millennial time travel taking place in KI2, so that does
    it easily for Spinal.

KI 1-3 ages:

Jago = 21, 22, and 30 respectively

Orchid = 23, 24, and 32 respectively

Thunder = 42 and 47 (KI1 and 3 respectively)

Sabrewulf = 45, 46, and 50 respectively

Spinal = 2,650, 651, and 660 respectively

Sadira = Unknown

*Disregarding Glacius and Fulgore for obvious reasons.

Only prediction I have (which may make little sense) is that Jago and Orchid were somehow stuck back in time for eight more years, and finally came back in KI3's present with their current selves. Either that, or they were changed to be initially 25 and
    27 respectively by the devs.

You people ever pointed this out too? What am I missing?! xD

:)

QuickPotential, Apr 15, 2014
  2. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Lego The Hobbit Demo...

Lol the bug that confused me the most when i first played the game was using the wrong character in the catapault to smash through the rocks, no way to remove him and the catapault fired ok but the character just stayed there. I spent ages there in total
    confusion. I now know to use Bilbo lol

The Wee Bear, Apr 15, 2014
  3. DuncmanG
    DuncmanG Guest
    Wtf happened??

I haven't been on here in ages. The old set up was better. Im confused, lost and scared Confused on the timeline and character ages! :(

DuncmanG, Apr 15, 2014
  4. The Wee Bear Win User

Lego The Hobbit Demo...

Lol the bug that confused me the most when i first played the game was using the wrong character in the catapault to smash through the rocks, no way to remove him and the catapault fired ok but the character just stayed there. I spent ages there in total
    confusion. I now know to use Bilbo lol
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

1000/1000 Club

Ah I was a little confused with it but wasn't making actual sense since 500 AF is on a different timeline against 400 AF.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

The History Of Grand Theft Auto

That's because Vice City Stories had more to do; remember, Vice City was the older version (which is really confusing if you compare timelines of the games' storylines).
  7. John Dowding Win User

raam's shadow DLC

Yep it should be cool, with Barrick as a character the timeline should be just after the Lightmass bomb, Barrick was stationed at Timgaad when it went off, His character is killed off in the comics shortly after and before GOW2
  8. CovertBike Win User

Create Your Own RPG

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user=""]

Take Knights of the Old Republic, add the graphics and gameplay of The Force Unleashed and a voiced player character (like in Dragon Age 2) and you've got the best game ever.

[/quote]I would play that, but I would rather have Ron Perlman voice the Main character, Dude might almost be 70, but he still would rule as the voice of the main Character.

[/quote]

I didn't mean that Hawke does the voice acting, but rather it has a conversation system similar to that seen in Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect. Apologies for the confusion.

KOTOR Spoilers: I can't remember if Revan talks during any of the flashbacks. If so, then he could voice the player character
Thema:

Confused on the timeline and character ages!

1. Confused on the timeline and character ages! - Similar Threads - Confused timeline character

2. Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.: I have a communications Ban on My Xbox Not sure what it was for there was no indication of what it was for just that I had it, and I just wanted to know what it was for so I know not to do that...
  3. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  4. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  5. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  6. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  7. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...
  8. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This may be confusing but it's about checking storage: I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and...
  9. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing: Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion: I’m really confused about the conversion of my xbox Live when taking advantage of the £1 deal for 1 month of ultimate. I understand that when purchased, I will receive a month of gamepass and i...