confused with Xbox gamepass options

Discus and support confused with Xbox gamepass options in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was looking at the gamepasses and I saw one is labeled for PC will the Xbox game pass ultimate still work for PC? df35cd19-f943-44d2-befa-6b0e54f940ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anthonywp, May 7, 2020.

1. anthonywp
    anthonywp Guest

I was looking at the gamepasses and I saw one is labeled for PC will the Xbox game pass ultimate still work for PC?

:)

anthonywp, May 7, 2020
  2. yobrizo Win User

It's easy. ultimate includes gold(play online on console), gamepass conola(play console pass catalog on console) and gamepass pc(gamepass catalog pc for pc). the catalog of pc and console is not the same
  3. Nico NT Win User

The best offer is the Game Pass Ultimate.

You have Xbox Live Gold (4 games offer/month) and needed for online play to enjoy all games included in the Game Pass), Xbox Game Pass & Xbox Game Pass for PC, in one subscription.

You can try it at 1$ the first month
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate is a bundle of a Gold subscription, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. So it'll work on PC, but if you only need Game Pass for PC, you would be paying for other stuff you're not using.
  5. Smwutches Win User

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  6. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has the tree subscriptions Microsoft have. Xbox Game Pass for console, for PC and Live Gold.

More information,
    here
Thema:

1. confused with Xbox gamepass options - Similar Threads - confused gamepass options

2. Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year: I have been receiving this message for what seems like over a year. A couple months ago, I was finally allowed a refund, so I thought my refund limit was reset until today, when the refund I...
  3. I'm very confused about how button mapping works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm very confused about how button mapping works: I've tried remapping the buttons for 3 separate games from the xbox settings menu and it just does not work. I talked to 2 different xbox customer support people and they both said the xbox button...
  4. Update confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update confusion: I woke up today hoping to update one of my games, it didnt download immediatley so i kept clicking pause. That did not work so i turned off my xbox so i could try again, it says updating but it...
  5. Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused.: I signed up for Xbox ambassadors today and about 5 minutes ago I got told I was removed I'm a little confused on why if anybody could explain to me that be great. it's not a problem I just haven't...
  6. New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes

in XboX Insiders
    New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes: The updates just got me confusing one after another, they keep changing unnessessary things like the layout of the dashboard, instead of really fixing something. so if anybody shares my thoughts...
  7. So confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    So confused: So basically I canceled my Xbox game pass last year and it expired in 2019, but I can still download gamepass games for free. I want to make sure I'm not being billed for this and honestly if I'm...
  8. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

in XboX Insiders
    How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.: Help submitted by /u/PaladinJamie [link] [comments]
  9. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.: My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money for the game, even though I used to have it....
  10. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate: I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into gamepass ultimate? My expiration date is...