confused

Discus and support confused in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Miss Ermine, I continuously try to log on to my ambassadors account, But it tells me that im not a member, Then When I go to join again It tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMBOHZ, Jan 1, 2014.

1. CAMBOHZ
    CAMBOHZ Guest

confused

Dear Miss Ermine, I continuously try to log on to my ambassadors account, But it tells me that im not a member, Then When I go to join again It tells me that im already a member. Please help

:)

CAMBOHZ, Jan 1, 2014
  2. loua
    loua Guest
    Very confusing

I love the songs and I love that I sweat! I hate that the person showing you the moves is looking at you. This confuses the kids (and me). You have to remember to use the opposite foot and arm as they are on the TV. The game would be better if the person was standing with their back to you. You could then mirror the moves.

loua, Jan 1, 2014
  3. TAP H2O
    TAP H2O Guest
    Confused...

Yes the Nemesis count has been off since the game came out. It is rarely correct.

TAP H2O, Jan 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

confused

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

confused

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[quote user="FwM CRoW"]

Tired old guy your responses concerning the lag comp are getting as tired as your name!

Now take note im not going to flame you im going to ask you a couple of questions!

Are you thick as *** or just retarded?

You keep harping on about that lag comp is bs go feckin read up on it ffs.

developer.valvesoftware.com/.../Lag_compensation

community.activision.com/.../413650353

community.callofduty.com/.../413647697

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64729546

This game has already shown that 3-4 bars means nothing.

[/quote]

I'm not saying it doesnt exist ...... but you apparently arent smart enoough to comprehend anything you read.

You posted the first link from valve .... doesnt really say much other than that it exists.

How about actually researching a bit, here is a real simple one you should read from the same website .... first line on this page.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/NPC_Lag_Compensation

I'll make it easy for you.

"Without
    lag compensation
    , when you shoot at a target, you have to take your ping time into account, and aim ahead of it accordingly. So if your ping is 100ms, you have to aim for where the target's head will be in 100ms, rather than where you see it right now."

-------------------------------------

Now ..... do you jave any clue what can happen in 100 ms?

People turn corners, bullets get fired, people spawn, they dropshot, they turn around.

If you just look at the term "lag compensation" you would understand that the purpose is top make it better, or even it out

com·pen·sa·tion /ˌkɒm pənˈseɪ ʃən/
    Show Spelled
    [kom-puh n-sey-shuh n]
    Show IPA

noun
    the act or
    state of compensating.

the state of
    being compensated.

something
    given or received
    as an
    equivalent for
    services, debt,
    loss, injury,
    suffering, lack,
    etc.; indemnity: The
    insurance company
    paid him
    $2000 as compensation
    for the
    loss of his car.

Biology . the
    improvement of
    any defect
    by the excessive
    development or
    action of another
    structure or
    organ of the same
    structure.

Psychology . a
    mechanism by
    which an
    individual attempts to
    make up
    for some real
    or imagined
    deficiency of
    personality or behavior
    by developing
    or stressing
    another aspect
    of the personality
    or by substituting
    a different
    form of behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other part of the term " lag" ...... it was there first.... so they compensate it.

Now you can call me any names you want. Its not going to hurt my feelings. I'm not going to think " oh .... he called me retarded. Even though its obvious he has no clue what the h*ll he's talking about, he just MUST be correct because he tried
    insulting me.

Anyone who has played cod for the last 5 years has dealt with LAG ...... and have been able to deal with it easier because of lag comp.

It might not be perfect, and could use a bit of adjustment from time to time. But its a heck of a lot better than it would be without it.

[/quote]

"Without
    lag compensation
    , when you shoot at a target, you have to take your ping time into account, and aim ahead of it accordingly. So if your ping is 100ms, you have to aim for where the target's head will be in 100ms, rather than where you see it right now."

Instead of trying to come across all clever an crap read what i actually wrote! i never called you any names i asked you if you were a "retard" or just "thick as feck" in which you've just shown what you are lol.

Change the record because you clearly haven't a clue what your on about.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

confused

[quote user="FwM CRoW"]

Tired old guy your responses concerning the lag comp are getting as tired as your name!

Now take note im not going to flame you im going to ask you a couple of questions!

Are you thick as *** or just retarded?

You keep harping on about that lag comp is bs go feckin read up on it ffs.

developer.valvesoftware.com/.../Lag_compensation

community.activision.com/.../413650353

community.callofduty.com/.../413647697

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64729546

This game has already shown that 3-4 bars means nothing.

[/quote]

I'm not saying it doesnt exist ...... but you apparently arent smart enoough to comprehend anything you read.

You posted the first link from valve .... doesnt really say much other than that it exists.

How about actually researching a bit, here is a real simple one you should read from the same website .... first line on this page.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/NPC_Lag_Compensation

I'll make it easy for you.

"Without
    lag compensation

-------------------------------------

Now ..... do you jave any clue what can happen in 100 ms?

People turn corners, bullets get fired, people spawn, they dropshot, they turn around.

If you just look at the term "lag compensation" you would understand that the purpose is top make it better, or even it out

com·pen·sa·tion /ˌkɒm pənˈseɪ ʃən/
    Show Spelled
    [kom-puh n-sey-shuh n]
    Show IPA

noun
    the act or
    state of compensating.

the state of
    being compensated.

something
    given or received
    as an
    equivalent for
    services, debt,
    loss, injury,
    suffering, lack,
    etc.; indemnity: The
    insurance company
    paid him
    $2000 as compensation
    for the
    loss of his car.

Biology . the
    improvement of
    any defect
    by the excessive
    development or
    action of another
    structure or
    organ of the same
    structure.

Psychology . a
    mechanism by
    which an
    individual attempts to
    make up
    for some real
    or imagined
    deficiency of
    personality or behavior
    by developing
    or stressing
    another aspect
    of the personality
    or by substituting
    a different
    form of behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other part of the term " lag" ...... it was there first.... so they compensate it.

Now you can call me any names you want. Its not going to hurt my feelings. I'm not going to think " oh .... he called me retarded. Even though its obvious he has no clue what the h*ll he's talking about, he just MUST be correct because he tried
    insulting me.

Anyone who has played cod for the last 5 years has dealt with LAG ...... and have been able to deal with it easier because of lag comp.

It might not be perfect, and could use a bit of adjustment from time to time. But its a heck of a lot better than it would be without it.
  7. Rizzlok Win User

confused

ah well that would explain it
  8. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

confused

it's everybodys BFF called lag comp
  9. Piztup- Win User

Confused..

To stream using the Xbox Music app, you need to buy the Music Pass. (stupid idea). To stream for free however, the Zune software still works fine.
Thema:

confused

1. confused - Similar Threads - confused

2. Confused xbox live and xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused xbox live and xbox game pass: Hi I'm thinking of buying a xbox s. What's the diffence between xbox live and game Pass? Also can I have game pass without xbox live. And how much are they each a year?...
  3. I'm confused spaceholder spaceholder spaceholder spaceholder spaceholder

in XboX Insiders
    I'm confused spaceholder spaceholder spaceholder spaceholder spaceholder: I have 36 months of xbox live gold but I cant play games like rocket league any1 else get this? submitted by /u/jonathan72gamer [link] [comments]
  4. Random Microsoft message is confusing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Microsoft message is confusing: 673802 texted me this-Microsoft: The security info for ******* first two stars were letters the rest was as shown, i cannot find anytging nor was there a link or anything on my account to warrant...
  5. Either falsely banned or very confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    Either falsely banned or very confused: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  6. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  7. This ban system is so confusing

in XBoX on Consoles
    This ban system is so confusing: Can you please explain(and yes i know you dont answer these type questions but why not its not like you care anyways) why i got banned for repeating a word that a player proceeded to insult me...
  8. Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused: So my sons has xbox gold live and see that he an upgrade to game pass ultimate for €1 this month. What is the implication on his xbox live membership if he does this? I do not intend subscribing...
  9. Gamertag and account confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag and account confusion: Hello all. Hope this is not too confusing . . . I created a gamertag years ago which I used on 360 and Xbox1. The email used to create this with I no longer have access to the email itself,...
  10. I have many problems and I am confused.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have many problems and I am confused.: In Forza horizons 4 I can't view paint designs or go to the auction house. I am level 29 and I can play with my friends. when I click on the Find New Designs button it says "This feature is...