confused

Discus and support confused in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Miss Ermine, I continuously try to log on to my ambassadors account, But it tells me that im not a member, Then When I go to join again It tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMBOHZ, Jan 1, 2014.

1. CAMBOHZ
    CAMBOHZ Guest

confused

Dear Miss Ermine, I continuously try to log on to my ambassadors account, But it tells me that im not a member, Then When I go to join again It tells me that im already a member. Please help

:)

CAMBOHZ, Jan 1, 2014
  2. loua
    loua Guest
    Very confusing

I love the songs and I love that I sweat! I hate that the person showing you the moves is looking at you. This confuses the kids (and me). You have to remember to use the opposite foot and arm as they are on the TV. The game would be better if the person was standing with their back to you. You could then mirror the moves.

loua, Jan 1, 2014
  3. TAP H2O
    TAP H2O Guest
    Confused...

Yes the Nemesis count has been off since the game came out. It is rarely correct.

TAP H2O, Jan 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

confused

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

confused

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[quote user="FwM CRoW"]

Tired old guy your responses concerning the lag comp are getting as tired as your name!

Now take note im not going to flame you im going to ask you a couple of questions!

Are you thick as *** or just retarded?

You keep harping on about that lag comp is bs go feckin read up on it ffs.

developer.valvesoftware.com/.../Lag_compensation

community.activision.com/.../413650353

community.callofduty.com/.../413647697

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64729546

This game has already shown that 3-4 bars means nothing.

[/quote]

I'm not saying it doesnt exist ...... but you apparently arent smart enoough to comprehend anything you read.

You posted the first link from valve .... doesnt really say much other than that it exists.

How about actually researching a bit, here is a real simple one you should read from the same website .... first line on this page.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/NPC_Lag_Compensation

I'll make it easy for you.

"Without
    lag compensation
    , when you shoot at a target, you have to take your ping time into account, and aim ahead of it accordingly. So if your ping is 100ms, you have to aim for where the target's head will be in 100ms, rather than where you see it right now."

-------------------------------------

Now ..... do you jave any clue what can happen in 100 ms?

People turn corners, bullets get fired, people spawn, they dropshot, they turn around.

If you just look at the term "lag compensation" you would understand that the purpose is top make it better, or even it out

com·pen·sa·tion /ˌkɒm pənˈseɪ ʃən/
    Show Spelled
    [kom-puh n-sey-shuh n]
    Show IPA

noun
    the act or
    state of compensating.

the state of
    being compensated.

something
    given or received
    as an
    equivalent for
    services, debt,
    loss, injury,
    suffering, lack,
    etc.; indemnity: The
    insurance company
    paid him
    $2000 as compensation
    for the
    loss of his car.

Biology . the
    improvement of
    any defect
    by the excessive
    development or
    action of another
    structure or
    organ of the same
    structure.

Psychology . a
    mechanism by
    which an
    individual attempts to
    make up
    for some real
    or imagined
    deficiency of
    personality or behavior
    by developing
    or stressing
    another aspect
    of the personality
    or by substituting
    a different
    form of behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other part of the term " lag" ...... it was there first.... so they compensate it.

Now you can call me any names you want. Its not going to hurt my feelings. I'm not going to think " oh .... he called me retarded. Even though its obvious he has no clue what the h*ll he's talking about, he just MUST be correct because he tried
    insulting me.

Anyone who has played cod for the last 5 years has dealt with LAG ...... and have been able to deal with it easier because of lag comp.

It might not be perfect, and could use a bit of adjustment from time to time. But its a heck of a lot better than it would be without it.

[/quote]

"Without
    lag compensation
    , when you shoot at a target, you have to take your ping time into account, and aim ahead of it accordingly. So if your ping is 100ms, you have to aim for where the target's head will be in 100ms, rather than where you see it right now."

Instead of trying to come across all clever an crap read what i actually wrote! i never called you any names i asked you if you were a "retard" or just "thick as feck" in which you've just shown what you are lol.

Change the record because you clearly haven't a clue what your on about.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

confused

[quote user="FwM CRoW"]

Tired old guy your responses concerning the lag comp are getting as tired as your name!

Now take note im not going to flame you im going to ask you a couple of questions!

Are you thick as *** or just retarded?

You keep harping on about that lag comp is bs go feckin read up on it ffs.

developer.valvesoftware.com/.../Lag_compensation

community.activision.com/.../413650353

community.callofduty.com/.../413647697

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64729546

This game has already shown that 3-4 bars means nothing.

[/quote]

I'm not saying it doesnt exist ...... but you apparently arent smart enoough to comprehend anything you read.

You posted the first link from valve .... doesnt really say much other than that it exists.

How about actually researching a bit, here is a real simple one you should read from the same website .... first line on this page.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/NPC_Lag_Compensation

I'll make it easy for you.

"Without
    lag compensation

-------------------------------------

Now ..... do you jave any clue what can happen in 100 ms?

People turn corners, bullets get fired, people spawn, they dropshot, they turn around.

If you just look at the term "lag compensation" you would understand that the purpose is top make it better, or even it out

com·pen·sa·tion /ˌkɒm pənˈseɪ ʃən/
    Show Spelled
    [kom-puh n-sey-shuh n]
    Show IPA

noun
    the act or
    state of compensating.

the state of
    being compensated.

something
    given or received
    as an
    equivalent for
    services, debt,
    loss, injury,
    suffering, lack,
    etc.; indemnity: The
    insurance company
    paid him
    $2000 as compensation
    for the
    loss of his car.

Biology . the
    improvement of
    any defect
    by the excessive
    development or
    action of another
    structure or
    organ of the same
    structure.

Psychology . a
    mechanism by
    which an
    individual attempts to
    make up
    for some real
    or imagined
    deficiency of
    personality or behavior
    by developing
    or stressing
    another aspect
    of the personality
    or by substituting
    a different
    form of behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other part of the term " lag" ...... it was there first.... so they compensate it.

Now you can call me any names you want. Its not going to hurt my feelings. I'm not going to think " oh .... he called me retarded. Even though its obvious he has no clue what the h*ll he's talking about, he just MUST be correct because he tried
    insulting me.

Anyone who has played cod for the last 5 years has dealt with LAG ...... and have been able to deal with it easier because of lag comp.

It might not be perfect, and could use a bit of adjustment from time to time. But its a heck of a lot better than it would be without it.
  7. Rizzlok Win User

confused

ah well that would explain it
  8. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

confused

it's everybodys BFF called lag comp
  9. Piztup- Win User

Confused..

To stream using the Xbox Music app, you need to buy the Music Pass. (stupid idea). To stream for free however, the Zune software still works fine.
Thema:

confused

1. confused - Similar Threads - confused

2. Im still confused about this whole thing im a xbox insider and i have the xbox strewming...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still confused about this whole thing im a xbox insider and i have the xbox strewming...: submitted by /u/that-one-guy68 [link] [comments]
  3. What? How and when did this error occur? I'm confused.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What? How and when did this error occur? I'm confused.: So I got an Xbox Live message stating some error. Like communications was suspended. So what really happened that caused the abnormality? Screenshot is below. [mod removed]...
  4. Game Pass Confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Confusion: I own a disc copy of Fallout New Vegas. Recently, each time I get on to play it, I am warned about how my game pass is expiring soon. What I am wondering is if I should be worried about not being...
  5. Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.: I have a communications Ban on My Xbox Not sure what it was for there was no indication of what it was for just that I had it, and I just wanted to know what it was for so I know not to do that...
  6. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  7. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  8. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  9. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  10. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...