Confusion when buying Gold subscription

Discus and support Confusion when buying Gold subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone Three days ago my father bought me a subscription for one month of Game Pass, but he confused and the Game Pass is in his count. is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aselite28, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Aselite28
    Aselite28 Guest

Hi everyone

Three days ago my father bought me a subscription for one month of Game Pass, but he confused and the Game Pass is in his count. is there probably that he can pass me the Game Pass?

What we can do?

Thanks for your time.

:)

Aselite28, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

you can call an xbox support and ask if they can replenish the code or you could select as the main account of your xbox, the account of your father or you can play having your father's account open and yours at the same time
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi Aselite28

If he already added the subscription to his he cant add it to yours. The only thing he can do is gameshare it with you. You gonna have to add his profile to your Xbox and set his account to the "home Xbox" on yours.
  4. denis97g Win User

5. Neo Norseman Win User

If your father has the xbox set as his home xbox then you two can share the game pass. You will have to go to the game pass page in the store to get your games though as opposed to getting the games from the "my games" tab of your xbox.
  6. Bikerdragon620 Win User

Unable to claim this months free game.

Ok was looking to get a 12 month subscription, Bit confusing as it says Xbox live Gold in my subscriptions page.
Thema:

1. Confusion when buying Gold subscription - Similar Threads - Confusion buying Gold

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  4. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  5. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  6. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...
  7. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This may be confusing but it's about checking storage: I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and...
  8. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing: Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion: I’m really confused about the conversion of my xbox Live when taking advantage of the £1 deal for 1 month of ultimate. I understand that when purchased, I will receive a month of gamepass and i...
  10. confused in buying XBox

in XBoX on Consoles
    confused in buying XBox: hi i want to buy Xbox but i am confuse which is best one Xbox Microsoft Xbox One S 1 TB with Assassin's Creed Origins... or Microsoft Xbox One X 1 TB. Pls can any one of you help to buy me or...