Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by francy adrian, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into gamepass ultimate? My expiration date is 12/23/2019.

:)

francy adrian, Aug 9, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. robloxgamerYT18 Win User

Xbox Conole

@viper7gamer

Just Suying it Costs $200 per month for xbox gamepass ultimate even tho when i bought my console it said i got %75 off xbox gamepass still confused
  4. francy adrian Win User

Oh damn, i didn't know that, is there anyway to cancel without losing the year that i bought?
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. francy adrian Win User

I see, thank you for clearing everything up tho.
Thema:

1. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Confusion gamepass ultimate

2. Im still confused about this whole thing im a xbox insider and i have the xbox strewming...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still confused about this whole thing im a xbox insider and i have the xbox strewming...: submitted by /u/that-one-guy68 [link] [comments]
  3. What? How and when did this error occur? I'm confused.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What? How and when did this error occur? I'm confused.: So I got an Xbox Live message stating some error. Like communications was suspended. So what really happened that caused the abnormality? Screenshot is below. [mod removed]...
  4. Game Pass Confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Confusion: I own a disc copy of Fallout New Vegas. Recently, each time I get on to play it, I am warned about how my game pass is expiring soon. What I am wondering is if I should be worried about not being...
  5. Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.: I have a communications Ban on My Xbox Not sure what it was for there was no indication of what it was for just that I had it, and I just wanted to know what it was for so I know not to do that...
  6. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  7. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...
  8. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  9. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  10. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...