Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by francy adrian, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into gamepass ultimate? My expiration date is 12/23/2019.

:)

francy adrian, Aug 9, 2019
  2. francy adrian Win User

Oh damn, i didn't know that, is there anyway to cancel without losing the year that i bought?
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. francy adrian Win User

I see, thank you for clearing everything up tho.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately once it's been redeemed that can't be undone.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi francy Adrian,

Thank you for letting us know that the answers provided cleared up any confusion regarding Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We'll be locking the thread as the question has been answered. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel
    free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Confusion gamepass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion: I’m really confused about the conversion of my xbox Live when taking advantage of the £1 deal for 1 month of ultimate. I understand that when purchased, I will receive a month of gamepass and i...
  3. im confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    im confused: How do u let this server outage happen people what answers because we would like to play for what we have paid also some of us have been waiting for hours getting the same answers that you guys...
  4. Minecraft - i am confuse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - i am confuse: Hello, i have mincraft explorers pack for xbox one, it looks different from the minecraft my friends has, i see that there are several version of minecraft, starter and master what is the...
  5. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...
  6. Roo confusing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roo confusing: Hi ... So xbox live is grafting perfect . Nothing wrong with gold, can download play anything .. problem is when I try open YouTube, internet browsing or netfkix I get error 807b0193.. Can...
  7. My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tom Clancy's ghost recon wild lands Fisical CD is confused for the free trial version...: I was playing the game for a while and then I left it. One month ago I install it and for my surprise the game when I start it up was: "The game trial has expired, please buy the complete game"....
  8. Confusion when buying Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusion when buying Gold subscription: Hi everyone Three days ago my father bought me a subscription for one month of Game Pass, but he confused and the Game Pass is in his count. is there probably that he can pass me the Game Pass?...
  9. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  10. Reverse confusion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverse confusion: I get the impression that the reverse compatibility. For Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Isn't an unchanging list. Hopefully, more often than not they are adding more titles to this great lineup of games....