Congratulations on Xbox One purchase promo email

Discus and support Congratulations on Xbox One purchase promo email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon! myself and 2 friends have recently purchased Xbox one consoles. Both of them received emails welcoming them to the new Console And... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by deliciousmagic, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Congratulations on Xbox One purchase promo email

Good afternoon!

myself and 2 friends have recently purchased Xbox one consoles. Both of them received emails welcoming them to the new Console And providing a complimentary copy of Ryse son of Rome. I have not received my email, will you please advise where the breakdown
    is occurring? I purchased my console on Saturday 11/8/14.

Thank you!

Gene

:)

deliciousmagic, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Bonus 50000 points missing after Xbox One S purchase

I purchase an Xbox One S on Oct 27 using the promo link from the email I received; and I didnt received my bonus points. Please verify;

UncoiledPluto1, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Haven't Received Code for Batman V Superman Promo After Purchasing Arkham Knight

Same here. Bought the Batman Arkham Knight digital download through Xbox Live Gold member area on the xbox one console. Got purchase confirmation email but no promo code for Batman v Superman movie discount.

MasterB1aster05, Nov 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That offer was for purchasing the Sunset Overdrive console and logging into it (making it your Home console) before Oct. 31. As well, the offer was randomly handed out to people and was not intended for every new purchaser.

Sorry if you missed out on that one but keep an eye on the Games with Gold program. Perhaps they'll add it in the future.

onyxishere, Nov 10, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

That offer was for purchasing the Sunset Overdrive console and logging into it (making it your Home console) before Oct. 31. As well, the offer was randomly handed out to people and was not intended for every new purchaser.

Sorry if you missed out on that one but keep an eye on the Games with Gold program. Perhaps they'll add it in the future.
  6. Chris and Rick Win User

Won a Xbox One! HELP!

The email was the email that she sent to me which was the congratulations one
  7. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Will The Kinectless Xbox One Have An Achievement On Its First Day?

"Congratulations! You have unlocked the achievement for purchasing the 'gaming' focused Xbox One."
  8. MasterB1aster05 Win User

Haven't Received Code for Batman V Superman Promo After Purchasing Arkham Knight

Same here. Bought the Batman Arkham Knight digital download through Xbox Live Gold member area on the xbox one console. Got purchase confirmation email but no promo code for Batman v Superman movie discount.
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

New to Xbox one

Hello "Commsy" :)

Welcome to the Xbox One forums and congratulations on your purchase of the Xbox One :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Commsy" :)

Thema:

1. Congratulations on Xbox One purchase promo email - Similar Threads - Congratulations purchase promo

2. Wrong windows store purchase and refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong windows store purchase and refund: I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a refund. In my order history page on the windows...
  3. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  4. Game Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Purchase: Bought xbox one Forza 3 Hot Wheels for my son yesterday and it says its purchased under the history but it doesnt show up in the Apps to actually play it even though it says its installed. I...
  5. recovery of purchased online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovery of purchased online games: Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account, a new one turns out. I used to have a...
  6. Congratulations to microsoft by xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Congratulations to microsoft by xbox one X: Congratulations to Microsoft for xbox one x, about time I did not enjoy so much of a console, with a command that is super comfortable. I'm super happy with the xbox one x. You notice the change a...
  7. Just a Congratulations​ to MS and the Other Publishers​

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a Congratulations​ to MS and the Other Publishers​: Superb show this year guys! I think this was one of the better E3s in a while for MS IMO. Glad to see after enduring through this game drought we've had over the years begin to fade. I was so...
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONGRATULATIONS!: Congratulations to Microsoft for making it impossible to find the "Use A Code" feature on the new update. It was nearly impossible for people to find it before and now those of us with the "New...
  9. Congratulations on your new Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Congratulations on your new Xbox One: Today I got an e-mail congratulating me on my Xbox One. Cool, huh? Well I actually haven't bought one. I asked my wife if she had a surprise for me and she said no. Now, I checked out the e-mail...
  10. That very special day is almost here, A Congratulations to the Xbox Team & MS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    That very special day is almost here, A Congratulations to the Xbox Team & MS!: It's almost that time of the Year everybody! :) The time that the XboxONE first surfaced! The day our hands touch those consoles & controllers that very special day. :) I come here today to...