Connect to a Minecraft server

Discus and support Connect to a Minecraft server in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant join any server in minecraft windows 10 edition. I take the port default 19132 but never connect. Need help, play minecraft without online is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FernandoFuentes Guerra, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Connect to a Minecraft server

I cant join any server in minecraft windows 10 edition. I take the port default 19132 but never connect. Need help, play minecraft without online is dumb.

:)

FernandoFuentes Guerra, Sep 12, 2019
  2. StumblingPrism5 Win User

Issues with playing a downloaded game

Minecraft won't connect to the servers
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

4. Radiant Sword X Win User

My Minecraft world disappeared.

Have you checked your connection? You might also want to contact Mojang, the makers of this game about it. The servers for Minecraft is apart from the Xbox server.
  5. HyperFury03 Win User

Minecraft server connection

Maybe how would i fix that
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Minecraft server connection

Is your firewall blocking the game on your modem?
Thema:

Connect to a Minecraft server

1. Connect to a Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Connect Minecraft server

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  3. Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend: (xbox one). I can join our paid server but not the one he himself hosts. When I try to join I get the message "No Connection to the World" while others are still in his World. My NAT is open and...
  4. Minecraft server connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft server connection: My minecraft keeps saying locating server forever when i try to join worlds and this has been going on for weeks 426feda6-5e53-4d1d-bfec-71fe01195e61
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 will not connect to a server: Hello there, I am here to tell you that when I click 'Add a Server', on Minecraft for Windows 10, and type in the correct server details, an error message appears on screen that reads 'Unable to...
  6. I can't connect to my gf's Minecraft server, but they can join mine???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my gf's Minecraft server, but they can join mine???: Please help, as this has been going on for a while. My gf has servers prepped for us to fool around in, but whenever I try joining hers, I am unable to connect. But when I have a server set up,...
  7. Minecraft-keine Verbindung zum Server [Translation-Minecraft - no connection to the server]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft-keine Verbindung zum Server [Translation-Minecraft - no connection to the server]: Ich will mit meinem Freund Minecraft zocken aber das geht nicht. Immer wenn ich joinen will steht da "keine Verbindung zur Welt". Er spielt auf Pc und ich auf xbox. Ich habe die NAT schon getestet...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unable to connect to server" though IP & versions match, & connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unable to connect to server" though IP & versions match, & connection...: Title just about sums it up. IP is correct, and none of the "solutions" work for anyone. This isn't an issue with server b/c it's *every* server tried. The servers offered only provide so much...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server: Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done: 1. I used my pc and my andriod device to...
  10. Cannot connect to minecraft servers on chromebook.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot connect to minecraft servers on chromebook.: My son gets this message: "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com."...