Connect to xbox off network

Discus and support Connect to xbox off network in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have set all ports that say they are required my Microsoft and put in remote access to on my router and no matter what i am unable to connect to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XxM3RK 4 LIF3xX, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Connect to xbox off network

I have set all ports that say they are required my Microsoft and put in remote access to on my router and no matter what i am unable to connect to my xbox on windows 10 computer with my public IP. has anyone had this issue and what did they do to fix it.
    Router is a Sagcom fast 5280

:)

XxM3RK 4 LIF3xX, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XxM3RK 4 LIF3xX Win User

Yes! I am trying to use this feature while “away from home” not on the same network as the xbox
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there XxM3RK 4 LIF3xX,

Thanks for the reply. I understand you are having an issue with streaming from the Xbox to the Windows 10 PC.

To help clarify:

• Are you trying to use the
      game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
      feature?
      • This feature allows you to leave your living room and play your favorite Xbox One games anywhere with access to your home network.
    • Have you tried Downloading the Xbox App on the Windows 10 device?

Let us know so we may know how to further assist.
  4. XxM3RK 4 LIF3xX Win User

This did not help as these articals are only for doing this on the same network. I am trying to do this remotley away from home.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there XxM3rk 4 LIF3xX,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to the issue, you will not be able to use this feature if you are not on the same home network. If you would like to

play anywhere games
    and access your Xbox profile, I recommend the
    Xbox App for Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  6. XxM3RK 4 LIF3xX Win User

I am having an issue doing game streaming from my xbox to the windows 10 computer via ip address when off the home network with the computer
Thema:

1. Connect to xbox off network - Similar Threads - Connect off network

2. Xbox one X lag/log off/no connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X lag/log off/no connection problem: I bought my xbox one x last november and then now i sign into my account, i play games, all of a sudden it logs me off or loses internet connection and takes a long time to reconnect. I reset my...
  3. Xbox One X keeps losing wired internet connection after been "turned off" (Instant Mode...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps losing wired internet connection after been "turned off" (Instant Mode...: I got my Xbox One X on November 2017, since then I've been noticing many flaws but nothing "that important" (I love my xbox) until a couple of weeks ago when I decided to improve my gamming by...
  4. Xbox One S will not connect to WIFI unless router turned off and back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will not connect to WIFI unless router turned off and back on: Help please. I am struggling to understand why my brand new XBOX One S will not automatically reconnect to my WIFI when all my other devices including PS4 have no issues. Every time I attempt to...
  5. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  6. Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off: Hi, I'm trying to stream Xbox One games at home over Wi-Fi. It works well until I turn off the television that the Xbox is directly connected to. When I turn off the TV, the streaming client...
  7. My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...: My xbox won't connect to our wireless internet now for some reason... turned modem off and xbox... still same problem 84b6c3eb-2c63-4e8c-b805-1ee59b7024b2
  8. Can't connect to WIFI after reboot / power off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to WIFI after reboot / power off: Hi ! First of all, I may not be in the correct category. I simply couldn't find the right one... So sorry for that, simply guide me to the correct one. I just bought an Xbox One S and I can't...
  9. Xbox One Console power off when connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console power off when connecting to wifi: I bought my xbox one s several months ago to a year ago. I tried several times to try and set up my console to the wireless network in my home. every time i try to connect the console to the...
  10. Xbox 1 S Network connection toggles on/off while in standby

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S Network connection toggles on/off while in standby: I have my xbox 1 S connected using a lan cable to my router. So I can see the connection, which while on is normally green for gigabit, and while in standby its normally orange. The issue Im...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime i trun off my xbob 360 i loose my wired connection