Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One

Discus and support Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Westinghouse LVM-37w3 model TV. I purchased an IR cable so that I can control the volume of the TV from my Xbox One media remote.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gaurav Shah, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Gaurav Shah
    Gaurav Shah Guest

I have a Westinghouse LVM-37w3 model TV. I purchased an IR cable so that I can control the volume of the TV from my Xbox One media remote. Unfortunately, when I set the settings to this model nothing works. I can see the IR Blaster light turn on and it is
    right in front of the TV. I also tried some other Westinghouse models from the list and googling some remote codes. Nothing has worked? Is there a list of all the remote codes for Westinghouse that I can try? Any other suggestions?

By the way, the Xbox 360 media remote worked perfectly with this TV. Since I could search for the TV code on that remote by pressing the power button until the TV turned off, it was easy to setup. With Xbox One the setup seems a lot more complicated if you
    don't have the exact models of TV that are programmed into the system.

:)

Gaurav Shah, Jun 24, 2015
  2. Drewdude1023
    Drewdude1023 Guest
    Background flickers in games

I have a Westinghouse LD-2685VX 26-Inch 1080p TV

Drewdude1023, Jun 24, 2015
  3. BkzFinest358
    BkzFinest358 Guest
    How do i redo TV SETUP?

My model number for my cable box is SMT3362, its not showing up on the xbox one. Its giving me other model numbers instead that they found. I have a westinghouse 120hz 42 inch 1080p tv. Any solutions to this?

BkzFinest358, Jun 24, 2015
  4. Drewdude1023 Win User

Background flickers in games

I have a Westinghouse LD-2685VX 26-Inch 1080p TV
  5. BkzFinest358 Win User

How do i redo TV SETUP?

My model number for my cable box is SMT3362, its not showing up on the xbox one. Its giving me other model numbers instead that they found. I have a westinghouse 120hz 42 inch 1080p tv. Any solutions to this?
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

HD TV question.

bought a 37 inch samsung LCD 1080p Tv about three months ago. I love it :)
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

So this T.V.

8. DrSpacemarine Win User

Can't get 1080p out of my xbox one

Hello I have the same problem and my tv is a Phillips 50pfp5332d/37 it's a 50 inch plasma and it does 1080p on other things
Thema:

1. Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Connect Westinghouse inch

2. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out: how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out d4b0d961-10ab-4109-b2f2-fa664f69d1e0
  3. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  4. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  5. Services: Service alert, all connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Services: Service alert, all connected: Error status report codes: W: 0000-000B X: 0400-F001 Y: 20A8-4840 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 8015-1103 Q:8007-0435 I can connect to xbox live, join games, etc, but Im trying to figure...
  6. xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...: Basically what the title says. I've tried new batteries rebooting the console (every way possible) updating everything (controller and xbox) plugging it directly into the wall turning off...
  7. Xbox app won't connect to my Xbox One.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't connect to my Xbox One.: I want to stream games on my laptop (Windows 10) via the console companion app, but each time I try to connect to my Xbox One, it fails. It also won't accept the Xbox's IP address. Both my laptop...
  8. Server Connectivity Blocked (XBOX-app)

in XBoX on Windows
    Server Connectivity Blocked (XBOX-app): Hello, I have this issue, I bought Forza Horizon 4 like a month ago. I had a problem with Teredo, but got it fixed. Now, my XBOX app says 'Server Connectivity Blocked'. Any Help? I really need to...
  9. HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?: I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 APP TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP IN MY PC. CAN ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME REGARDING THIS MATTER. 920b5c47-4337-4a28-8cd0-64dc5d2eb7af
  10. Westinghouse: Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv: Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv There are a few things we'd want to check out. Does the Television show that there is no signal found, or does it appear to detect a...