Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One

Discus and support Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Westinghouse LVM-37w3 model TV. I purchased an IR cable so that I can control the volume of the TV from my Xbox One media remote.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gaurav Shah, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Gaurav Shah
    Gaurav Shah Guest

I have a Westinghouse LVM-37w3 model TV. I purchased an IR cable so that I can control the volume of the TV from my Xbox One media remote. Unfortunately, when I set the settings to this model nothing works. I can see the IR Blaster light turn on and it is
    right in front of the TV. I also tried some other Westinghouse models from the list and googling some remote codes. Nothing has worked? Is there a list of all the remote codes for Westinghouse that I can try? Any other suggestions?

By the way, the Xbox 360 media remote worked perfectly with this TV. Since I could search for the TV code on that remote by pressing the power button until the TV turned off, it was easy to setup. With Xbox One the setup seems a lot more complicated if you
    don't have the exact models of TV that are programmed into the system.

:)

Gaurav Shah, Jun 24, 2015
  2. Drewdude1023
    Drewdude1023 Guest
    Background flickers in games

I have a Westinghouse LD-2685VX 26-Inch 1080p TV

Drewdude1023, Jun 24, 2015
  3. BkzFinest358
    BkzFinest358 Guest
    How do i redo TV SETUP?

My model number for my cable box is SMT3362, its not showing up on the xbox one. Its giving me other model numbers instead that they found. I have a westinghouse 120hz 42 inch 1080p tv. Any solutions to this?

BkzFinest358, Jun 24, 2015
  4. Drewdude1023 Win User

Background flickers in games

I have a Westinghouse LD-2685VX 26-Inch 1080p TV
  5. BkzFinest358 Win User

How do i redo TV SETUP?

My model number for my cable box is SMT3362, its not showing up on the xbox one. Its giving me other model numbers instead that they found. I have a westinghouse 120hz 42 inch 1080p tv. Any solutions to this?
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

HD TV question.

bought a 37 inch samsung LCD 1080p Tv about three months ago. I love it :)
  7. Murderstyle75 Win User

So this T.V.

8. DrSpacemarine Win User

Can't get 1080p out of my xbox one

Hello I have the same problem and my tv is a Phillips 50pfp5332d/37 it's a 50 inch plasma and it does 1080p on other things
Thema:

1. Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Connect Westinghouse inch

2. BFV unable to connect to EA servers

in XboX Insiders
    BFV unable to connect to EA servers: I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago. I updated the console with a 3.9GB patch the other night and everything...
  3. Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet: When i log onto my Xbox One it says “youll need internet for this” and the only option that comes up is the cancel button. I hit it and then it says “connect to xbox live” although im signed into...
  4. Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile: Olá boa noite, após algumas quedas de energia na minha cidade meu Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil estando online na minha internet, porém colocando ele offline conecta mas assim que conecto...
  5. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637
  6. Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me...
  7. Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...: Здравствуйте, у меня не получается подключить беспроводной геймпад к ноутбуку через ресивер. При этом сам ноутбук как будто видит ресивер, но как средство управления, при этом лампочка мигает, а...
  8. Xbox One not updating apps while connected to hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not updating apps while connected to hotspot: I have an Xbox One and I have been using it connected to my LTE hotspot for some time. I can play online games, and even download large apps. But when it comes time to update a game or app, it...
  9. Connecter mon ID XBOXone sur un jeu xbox360 rétrocompatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecter mon ID XBOXone sur un jeu xbox360 rétrocompatible: Bonjour, J'ai installé un jeu xbox360 rétrocompatible sur ma XBOXone mais impossible de m'y connecter avec mon ID, donc impossible de sauvegarder ma partie en cours. Comment résoudre ce...
  10. Westinghouse: Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv: Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv There are a few things we'd want to check out. Does the Television show that there is no signal found, or does it appear to detect a...