Connect with friends on xbox - settings?

Discus and support Connect with friends on xbox - settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son are not able to connect to friends since I updayed his account. Must have done something wrong with settings? c4ea01f8-d0c5-49fe-8c4e-aa42d0208a6c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PelleLundh, Sep 5, 2019.

1. PelleLundh
    PelleLundh Guest

My son are not able to connect to friends since I updayed his account. Must have done something wrong with settings?

:)

PelleLundh, Sep 5, 2019
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Building a community around you.

i would say start with your close friends that have xbox, and then work your way into their friend network and ingratiate yourself with their friends and their friends friends, and you have a connected tribe.
  3. NetflixNChill8D Win User

Xbox update

It seems friend notifications only work if your friends connect to xbox live on xbox one. They do not work if your friends sign in on xbox 360. This is disappointing. I dont receive notifications for xbox 360 friends and yes i have my preferences set to
    all friends.
  4. Masa HD Win User

Can't connect xbox slim to tv via hdmi

I have had the a sort-of same issue. I had my Xbox Connected to my TV and resolution 1080p, then i went to my friends house and hooked the Xbox to his TV and no Video came to the TV... As my friends TV didn't support 1080p, needed to connect it to a TV
    that supported 1080p and then i changed the Resolution to the lowest, and the connected back to the friends tv and then it worked.
  5. svrangerchrista Win User

Party connection issue

Can you connect to your friend while you are alone? Can you connect to a third party? and then connect to your friend? Can your friends connect to each other? What happens when you and your friends try to connect?
  6. WeZel2323 Win User

Locked: Keep getting disconnected on Xbox Live, cannot stay connected long enough to join games.

mines connecting to xbox live just not able to connect with a party or join a game with friend but can play with strangers?
Thema:

1. Connect with friends on xbox - settings? - Similar Threads - Connect friends settings

2. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  3. Can’ connect to a friends game (no matter what game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’ connect to a friends game (no matter what game): My friend and i have gamed for years together on Xbox. Usually we’ve never had issues connecting, but recently we have been completely unable to connect to each others games. It started about 4...
  4. Having trouble connecting to one of my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to one of my friends: I cant connect to my friend on all games we both have a open nat but still cant connect 21f1482d-a7f0-45b5-9d94-ea38195e4cff
  5. Minecraft, conectar con amigos pero no puedo[Minecraft, connect with friends but I can't]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, conectar con amigos pero no puedo[Minecraft, connect with friends but I can't]: cuando intento conectar en minecraft con mis amigos me dice que tengo que ir a mi cuenta microsoft en aka/accountsetting algo de privacidad y seguridad, voy a mi cuenta pero no tengo una opcion de...
  6. Certain games not working connecting to friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games not working connecting to friends: i recently decided to bring my xbox onto campus so i can play with my friends. halo 5, halo mcc, gta v, and stardew valley works all the time with no problem, while divinity 2, dead by daylight...
  7. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  8. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  9. Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.: Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled...
  10. cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.: after receiving an update for insider hub and a console update I've recently got a problem with my xbox where ... when it starts up it tries to update but it goes to a black screen. after a...