Connect with friends on xbox - settings?

Discus and support Connect with friends on xbox - settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son are not able to connect to friends since I updayed his account. Must have done something wrong with settings? c4ea01f8-d0c5-49fe-8c4e-aa42d0208a6c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PelleLundh, Sep 5, 2019.

1. PelleLundh
    PelleLundh Guest

My son are not able to connect to friends since I updayed his account. Must have done something wrong with settings?

:)

PelleLundh, Sep 5, 2019
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Building a community around you.

i would say start with your close friends that have xbox, and then work your way into their friend network and ingratiate yourself with their friends and their friends friends, and you have a connected tribe.
  3. NetflixNChill8D Win User

Xbox update

It seems friend notifications only work if your friends connect to xbox live on xbox one. They do not work if your friends sign in on xbox 360. This is disappointing. I dont receive notifications for xbox 360 friends and yes i have my preferences set to
    all friends.
  4. Masa HD Win User

Can't connect xbox slim to tv via hdmi

I have had the a sort-of same issue. I had my Xbox Connected to my TV and resolution 1080p, then i went to my friends house and hooked the Xbox to his TV and no Video came to the TV... As my friends TV didn't support 1080p, needed to connect it to a TV
    that supported 1080p and then i changed the Resolution to the lowest, and the connected back to the friends tv and then it worked.
  5. svrangerchrista Win User

Party connection issue

Can you connect to your friend while you are alone? Can you connect to a third party? and then connect to your friend? Can your friends connect to each other? What happens when you and your friends try to connect?
  6. WeZel2323 Win User

Locked: Keep getting disconnected on Xbox Live, cannot stay connected long enough to join games.

mines connecting to xbox live just not able to connect with a party or join a game with friend but can play with strangers?
Thema:

1. Connect with friends on xbox - settings? - Similar Threads - Connect friends settings

2. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  3. Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC: Hello, I've been having issues on Minecraft lately in which my friends cant join my world on bedrock pc. It always says unable to connect the world, can anyone help?...
  4. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  5. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  6. Не подключается к другу в minecraft[Not connecting to a friend in minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не подключается к другу в minecraft[Not connecting to a friend in minecraft]: Здравствуйте, я с другом играем в майнкрафт, но я на пк а он на пс4. Ко мне он может подключится, а я к нему - нет. При заходе к нему в мир просто пишет "Не удалось подключится". Что делать?...
  7. Crashes game no man sky when connecting to a friend. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashes game no man sky when connecting to a friend. Xbox One: Xbox One. Crashes game no man sky when connecting to a friend. It connects to other players. But we can't go to each other. Is there a way to solve the problem?
  8. Can't connect to one certain friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to one certain friend.: My friend and I are sharing home xbox with each other (his xbox is my home xbox and vice versa) and we cannot connect to each other in games shared to one another through home xbox. I'm curious if...
  9. I cannot connect to my friends world on minecraft pocket edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to my friends world on minecraft pocket edition.: hello, ever since yesterday i have not been able to connect to my friends worlds on minecraft pocket edition. they cannot connect to my worlds either. this happened to multiple friends of mine so...
  10. cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.: after receiving an update for insider hub and a console update I've recently got a problem with my xbox where ... when it starts up it tries to update but it goes to a black screen. after a...