Connect with friends on xbox - settings?

Discus and support Connect with friends on xbox - settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son are not able to connect to friends since I updayed his account. Must have done something wrong with settings? c4ea01f8-d0c5-49fe-8c4e-aa42d0208a6c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PelleLundh, Sep 5, 2019.

1. PelleLundh
    PelleLundh Guest

My son are not able to connect to friends since I updayed his account. Must have done something wrong with settings?

:)

PelleLundh, Sep 5, 2019
  2. NetflixNChill8D Win User

Xbox update

It seems friend notifications only work if your friends connect to xbox live on xbox one. They do not work if your friends sign in on xbox 360. This is disappointing. I dont receive notifications for xbox 360 friends and yes i have my preferences set to
    all friends.
  3. Masa HD Win User

Can't connect xbox slim to tv via hdmi

I have had the a sort-of same issue. I had my Xbox Connected to my TV and resolution 1080p, then i went to my friends house and hooked the Xbox to his TV and no Video came to the TV... As my friends TV didn't support 1080p, needed to connect it to a TV
    that supported 1080p and then i changed the Resolution to the lowest, and the connected back to the friends tv and then it worked.
  4. WeZel2323 Win User

Locked: Keep getting disconnected on Xbox Live, cannot stay connected long enough to join games.

mines connecting to xbox live just not able to connect with a party or join a game with friend but can play with strangers?
  5. svrangerchrista Win User

Party connection issue

Can you connect to your friend while you are alone? Can you connect to a third party? and then connect to your friend? Can your friends connect to each other? What happens when you and your friends try to connect?
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

“Game sharing” Xbox live

Hi,

you friend must have Xbox Live Gold subscription still active. You must be connect always if you want play all games from your friend. If you are not connect. Can be temporary problem in your connection, or Xbox Live service - you must check Xbox Live service
    status. Or your ISP can have problem with internet connectivity to you as client.
Thema:

1. Connect with friends on xbox - settings? - Similar Threads - Connect friends settings

2. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...
  3. Can’t connect to my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my friends party: For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m disconnected, make other people in the party...
  4. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  5. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  6. Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world: I have joined the world countless times before but now when it says “connecting to world” it doesnt tell me it is locating server or any other screen tips and then says it is unable to connect to...
  7. Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend: (xbox one). I can join our paid server but not the one he himself hosts. When I try to join I get the message "No Connection to the World" while others are still in his World. My NAT is open and...
  8. Can't connect to a friend

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to a friend: Me and my friend haven't been able to connect to each other on any game. But we can join other friends with no problems it only happens when we try to join each other. We are both alpha skip...
  9. Unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world: So my friend and me have just started playing together on Xbox and it wont let me connect to her world and vise versa. Our NAT's are both open so we dont understand the problem. Please help!...
  10. cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot update, connect to live or view friends list/settings.: after receiving an update for insider hub and a console update I've recently got a problem with my xbox where ... when it starts up it tries to update but it goes to a black screen. after a...