Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One

Discus and support Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play Fable 2 (for Xbox 360) on my Xbox One console. The problem is "impossible to connect to Xbox Live" and as a result I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARIANS25, Sep 11, 2019.

1. MARIANS25
    MARIANS25 Guest

Hi, I'm trying to play Fable 2 (for Xbox 360) on my Xbox One console.
    The problem is "impossible to connect to Xbox Live" and as a result I can't insert my profile and save the games played.

What should I do?
    my xbox one is connected to wifi during the whole procedure.

I hope to find the solution and hope for your help.

thanks for now

:)

MARIANS25, Sep 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360

Hi there,

if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages:

Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/connection-solution

Xbox One:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

Both pages, will have several things to try to get it working.

When connection is working and if you have Xbox Live Gold then you can set up Cloud storage on the 360 and upload any save games to that, so the Xbox One (if you are using the same exact Xbox Live Account) can access those.

Keep in mind that only a selection of the 360 games are backwards compatible and that 360 and One versions of the same game might not be able to use the same save game.

Let us know the results
  3. DaintyCalf7992 Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Hi there,

if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages:

Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/connection-solution

Xbox One:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

Both pages, will have several things to try to get it working.

When connection is working and if you have Xbox Live Gold then you can set up Cloud storage on the 360 and upload any save games to that, so the Xbox One (if you are using the same exact Xbox Live Account) can access those.

Keep in mind that only a selection of the 360 games are backwards compatible and that 360 and One versions of the same game might not be able to use the same save game.

Let us know the results
  4. Smwutches Win User

ethernet connection

Live has been shut down for the original Xbox so it will no longer connect. Only a Xbox 360 or Xbox One will connect.
  5. rafael schmup Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

Solved!

Checked my old Xbox 360 and noticed that it only conects properly to XBox Live by cable using another internet connection. Tried to use that cable connection instead of wireless on Xbox One and got a DNS error, solved by resetting de router. After the first
    game finally downloaded my XBox 360 info, everything works just fine back on wireless.

Seems like Xbox Live works completely different on both consoles, and you just need to have a connection compatible with XBox 360 to autenticate on Xbox One.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Can an Xbox One user play with a friend that's using an Xbox 360 and earn achievememnts on Xbox 360 games together?

Yes! When you're playing an Xbox 360 game via back-compat on Xbox One, you're connecting to the Xbox Live servers used by actual Xbox 360 consoles. So, as far as Live is concerned, you're using an Xbox 360. You can play games with your friends and earn
    any achievements just as if you were playing on an actual Xbox 360. Have fun!
Thema:

1. Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Connect 360 game

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  3. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  4. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...
  5. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  6. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  7. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  8. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...
  9. Connecting to the xbox 360 destiny game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the xbox 360 destiny game: Hello everyone, since a week it is impossible for me to connect to the game destiny, I have the error code "weasel". Apparently, there is someone who connects with my destiny account and plays...
  10. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...