: Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast

Discus and support : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast Hi, I have a tv philco 4k, but I liked connect xbox one with miracast, without hdmi, it's possible? Thx... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ricardo_perroni, Apr 12, 2020.

1. : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast

Hi,

I have a tv philco 4k, but I liked connect xbox one with miracast, without hdmi, it's possible?

Thx

:)

ricardo_perroni, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Skeeter Quill Win User

That's not possible, no. If it were it would be a very poor experience too for playing games.

what is the reason for wanting to connect without HDMI?
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Miracast (ASAP Please!)

Isn't miracast done through the Television itself (Or a device connected to the Television)? If your device is Miracast enabled and your Television is Miracast enabled you should be good to go.
  4. PhillipLeBlanc Win User

Miracast Question

The Xbox One doesn’t have Miracast, currently.
  5. Ardekall Win User

I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

I seem to have the miracast. I have "Connect a wireless display device" in "Project". And it appears the Xbox.
  6. TomHolland89 Win User

XBOX ONE and Miracast

yeah how do we link PC to the console with this miracast app on the xbox one?
Thema:

1. : Connect Xbox one a tv with miracast - Similar Threads - Connect miracast

2. Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games: Hi, currently having issues with my xbox one and have had for the last 3 days. It just wont connect to any call of duty servers even though activision states there are no problems. It conatantly...
  3. Human Fall Flat - connectivity problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Human Fall Flat - connectivity problems: Hello, Me and 3 more friends just bought the xbox game pass and wanted to try out Human Fall Flat. We installed the game and one of us created a server where only one was able to join. The other...
  4. Fortnite not connecting to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not connecting to my Xbox live account: when I go on fortnite it says that it is not able to connect to my xbox live account and to try again later. This has been showing this for the last three days and I have kept on trying but it...
  5. Fortnite not connecting to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not connecting to my xbox live account: When I click on fortnite it says it is unable to connect to my xbox live account and tells me to try again later 99c75278-0e20-46ae-b64f-c19793442d34
  6. Xbox one controller drops connection; no blinking lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller drops connection; no blinking lights: Im having an issue with controller connectivity. Assuming the controller connects and powers on the console i lose connectivity anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes of operation. Its not a...
  7. Unable to connect to world-Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world-Minecraft: Why cant i join my friends on minecraft it always says unable to connect to world.This barely started happening to me and is kind of annoying can someone help fix this issue?...
  8. "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu": So recently I got Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360 E, and when I try playing Minecraft minigames online it always buffers, then brings me to menu saying "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc: While it works just fine with the Xbox, It will not work on pc what so ever. Will not show up under bluetooth and when plugged in Windows 10 1909 will does not recognize the device. Giving the...
  10. Connecting xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting xbox controller: Im trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc but it connects to my xbox console instead (i dont have a usb wire) 1a8c4e61-4e9e-402f-80c9-3107ca538c72