Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers

Discus and support Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When creating a DLNA today with my laptop, I noticed my Xbox One found my Sonos Play:1 speakers. Is there a way to use them as my primary audio outs?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by devfanman4, Nov 8, 2017.

1. devfanman4
    devfanman4 Guest

When creating a DLNA today with my laptop, I noticed my Xbox One found my Sonos Play:1 speakers. Is there a way to use them as my primary audio outs?

Thanks,

Chris

:)

devfanman4, Nov 8, 2017
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Microsoft has the opportunity and resources to get creative when creating Xbox One features. Thoughts?

Smartglass is a wifi keyboard?

Also my house is full of Sonos wifi speakers.

RippenHarra, Nov 8, 2017
  3. iMistry
    iMistry Guest
    iMistry, Nov 8, 2017
  4. Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers

I'm about to mess around with external DAC/amp devices on my XB1. It'll be either a Schiit Modi Uber or a JDS Labs The Element. Did you get your Sonos to play nice with your XB?

Man In Toronto, Dec 18, 2017
  5. Man In Toronto Win User

I'm about to mess around with external DAC/amp devices on my XB1. It'll be either a Schiit Modi Uber or a JDS Labs The Element. Did you get your Sonos to play nice with your XB?
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Microsoft has the opportunity and resources to get creative when creating Xbox One features. Thoughts?

Smartglass is a wifi keyboard?

Also my house is full of Sonos wifi speakers.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

PLAYING MUSIC WHILST GAMING

Buy a Sonos speaker. That way even when you are not gaming you can listen to music through your home/room without having to turn your Xbox and TV on.
  8. TrickyFoli Win User

Need some audio guys to help me please :)

Thanks alot Dynamic. Im more interested in the Sonos for the wireless, as well as being able to add at anytime to it, having other speakers in the kitchen, other rooms etc. Would the Xbox One at this time be able to work with them? I wont be getting the
    amp subwoofer at this time, more interested in the sound bar for my TV and the 2 other medium sized speakers they make. Do you happen to know if it would all be compatible with the xbox one? Thanks again for all the information!
  9. murph17 Win User

Best Soundbar

If money is no object, then check out the Sonos soundbar ($700 I think).

On a budget, Vizio's soundbars are highly recommended and on sale often (under $200). The models with a subwoofer and wireless rear speakers are awesome.
Thema:

1. Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers - Similar Threads - Connect Sonos speakers

2. Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S cannot connect to Xbox 360 services to download online profile for Call of Duty:...: I played COD:BO2 Zombies a lot over the years and last year(2019) I purchased the Xbox 360 version since Xbox One is now backwards compatible with it. The last time I was able to play was October...
  3. Minecraft "Unable to Connect" Xbox One joining Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft "Unable to Connect" Xbox One joining Windows 10: Hi there, I, like many other people have this problem where for some reason I can't get to join an old world on Windows 10 from my Xbox One. Joining worlds on the Xbox from Windows is perfectly...
  4. One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    One S connected to soundbar for atmos, screen flashes: Setup: one s connected to hdmi 1 on LG sk10yg soundbar. Soundbar connect to LG c9 Oled 65” tv through hdmi arc. Downloaded dolby access app, set up in setting hdmi audio bitstream out, bitstream...
  5. Xbox Lagging, Even Though I have an Ethernet Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Lagging, Even Though I have an Ethernet Connection: Hello fellow Xbox players, Since my Xbox doesn't receive the best connection, I switched to an Ethernet connection, and it worked out surprisingly well, but here's the thing: For the past week, I...
  6. Bouton connections manettes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bouton connections manettes: Ma one ne lache plus la détection des manettes ??? Quelqu'un a une solution ? d488699a-e329-43a8-8b34-003d2d7320f9
  7. Code Connection for Minecraftをマインクラフトと接続しても画面が切り替わりません。[Translation-Co nnecting Code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection for Minecraftをマインクラフトと接続しても画面が切り替わりません。[Translation-Co nnecting Code...: 子供のプログラミング練習のためにWindows10版のマインクラフトを購入し、Code Connection for Minecraftと接続したときに、接続はできますがCode Connection for Minecraftの画面が切り替わらず、Makecodeが起動できません。PCを再起動するなどして時々切り替わることがありますがほとんど成功せず、何が原...
  8. : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves: : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves Hi There, If you can try to hardwire your connection via ethernet cable and try again. Wifi signals are tricky so the best...
  9. Hard disk USB and wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard disk USB and wifi connection: Hi, sorry for english (i don' use translator) i have a question for expert people or engineering microsoft. Why if i put an hard disk usb external (usb 3.0) and power on xbox one s, the wifi does...
  10. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...