connected headset

Discus and support connected headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i go to assigned my headset to my controller but it says not assigned & firmware says 3.1.122.0 but it won't let me update it or do anything but i hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nogoodrick317, Sep 15, 2019.

1. connected headset

i go to assigned my headset to my controller but it says not assigned & firmware says 3.1.122.0 but it won't let me update it or do anything but i hear out of it but sometime sound goes out

:)

nogoodrick317, Sep 15, 2019
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. Eric Wilborn Win User

xbox blue tooth HELP

Hey there. I assume you're talking about the official Xbox wireless headset. Have you tried the following?

The headset can’t connect to a specific controller

Try the following:

Unplug any wired headsets from the console.

On the wireless headset, press the connect button. Lights on the wireless headset and on the controller are lit when they are connected. If the headset connects to the wrong position on the controller, press the connect button again to switch to the next
    available position.

If your headset still won’t connect, try this:

Disconnect all other accessories from the console.

Turn off all wireless controllers:

Press and hold the Guide button on the controller for three seconds.

Confirm that you want to turn off only the controller.

Press the power button on the wireless headset.

Press the connect button on the console.

Press the connect button on the wireless headset. The lights around the console power button will spin and blink once. The position that remains lit is the position of the wireless headset.

If you want to test if the wireless headset will connect to the other positions, press the connect button again. The wireless headset connects to the next position.
  4. Please Man Up Win User

my wired headset isnt working properly

Try to connect your wireless headset to your console again

The easiest way to connect your headset to your console is to complete step 2 (plug the USB charge cable into the console and turn the console on). If you've completed step 2, unplug the charge cable from the headset and skip to step 4.

Another way to wirelessly connect your headset to your console:

Turn on your console.

Move the mode switch to Xbox (Green) on your wireless headset.

Press the power button on the headset for two seconds. The lights will flash green.

4. After the headset plays the startup sound, press and hold the headset’s connect button for two seconds.

5. Within 20 seconds of pressing the connect button, press and release connect button on your console.

The lights flash green three times once your headset is connected to your console. Your headset will now automatically connect to your console whenever you turn on your headset in Xbox mode.

Note If your headset doesn’t connect within 20 seconds, the lights resume flashing slowly. If this happens, repeat steps 4 and 5. The headset can take up to 10 seconds to connect to your console.

The headset is assigned a position on the ring of light around the console’s power button. Each connected controller is assigned to one of four positions, and each controller can have an associated headset.
  5. blueamcat Win User

No USB headsets supported?

6. Op Vin Rouge Win User

Problem sound with controller

Yes the headset is connected in jack to the controller and the headset works when connected to my phone.
Thema:

connected headset

1. connected headset - Similar Threads - connected headset

2. How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working: How do i connect new headset to Xbox when old one stopped working 96644cca-9b2d-41b8-9a39-b4673bf9883c
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  4. Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android: Why doesn't sound come out of my headset when it's plugged in to the controller? like I don't hear game sound or party chat, can someone explain to me how to to fix this or if it's even a feature...
  5. Headset doesnt connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset doesnt connect: I've been dealing with this issue for far too long now. Whenever i plug in my headset it does not register as "connected". Fortunatly, i have a audio adapter so i can still hear things. I know...
  6. How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...: I've been having trouble with my mic not working properly on one of my controllers. I figured out that my controller was the reason why my mic sounded bad. I tried to connect my mic with a better...
  7. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  8. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  9. Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with headset base station connected (Elite 800X and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with headset base station connected (Elite 800X and...: Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home Theater on my Xbox One X while I have a headset base station plugged into the optical audio port (TB Elite 800X or Astro A50, for...
  10. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad: Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should...