connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

Discus and support connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mettymettdogg17, Dec 30, 2016.

1. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?
    You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play.

:)

mettymettdogg17, Dec 30, 2016
  2. BigJoe2944
    BigJoe2944 Guest
    Cannot connect to ea servers.

Trying to get in a game of BFBC2 and it says I cannot connect to ea servers.

My internet connection is fine. Is there anyone else having the same issue?

BigJoe2944, Dec 30, 2016
  3. pnsfneo
    pnsfneo Guest
    Ea Servers

Been trying to connect too Ea servers to play my friend but it says the servers are down and his are working. I am connected to online as well with a Gold membership. Is this problem on Ea's end or my end ?

pnsfneo, Dec 30, 2016
  4. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 3, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. PrimordialUncle Win User

EA Server

If it has nothing to do with your internet connection then the EA servers could have possibly gone down
  7. PrimordialUncle Win User

EA Server

I have XBOX LIVE. my Xbox is connected to the interent. i have tested the connection and it is 100% good. i test the multiplayer connection and it is also good. i try to play online in games and it says it cant connect to the EA Server and to fix
    my network. which i rebooted. not sure what the problem is but it is very frustrating.
    If it has nothing to do with you're internet connection then the servers could have gone down. Happens all the time just wait and everything should be fixed shortly
  8. ROMNEY WINS2012 Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

I am having the same problem but it is with every EA sports game and I cannot connect to the EA servers even though I have internet connection.
  9. RodgerKeesee Win User

ea servers not connecting again

This game is really fun but every time I try to play this game I have server connection problems with the EA servers. I play at my office after hours and the problem is definitely not my internet connection (we host internet servers and have a super-solid
    1GBps internet connection). I have not been able to play through a complete game yet without screen stuttering or being suddenly disconnected. Has anyone tried returning this game for a refund?
Thema:

1. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? - Similar Threads - connected internet saying

2. My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...: I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many things and its not a problem with the wifi...
  3. Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...: Hello, I've been having an issue with game pass on pc. Whenever I try to download a game it says there is no internet connection, even if I'm downloading a game with steam or watching Netflix, for...
  4. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  5. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  6. Internet connected but says it isn’t

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet connected but says it isn’t: Internet connected but says it isn’t Is he in a child account with restrictions to the internet? Do a power cycle of the console and see if that helps...
  7. : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on: : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on Hi, the Wifi is really restricted with Hotspots from phones. So basically, you can not open any...
  8. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  9. Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one: I got a problem with my xbox app on Windows 10. Sometimes when i open the app a window with xbox live appeared and says that i have no connection to the Internet but i just have one. And wenn I...
  10. My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.: We are having problems finding our wifi network, nothing is showing up on the list, and when i do a test for netowrk it tells me that the console is connected to the internet. But i still can't...