connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

Discus and support connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mettymettdogg17, Dec 30, 2016.

1. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?
    You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play.

:)

mettymettdogg17, Dec 30, 2016
  2. BigJoe2944
    BigJoe2944 Guest
    Cannot connect to ea servers.

Trying to get in a game of BFBC2 and it says I cannot connect to ea servers.

My internet connection is fine. Is there anyone else having the same issue?

BigJoe2944, Dec 30, 2016
  3. pnsfneo
    pnsfneo Guest
    Ea Servers

Been trying to connect too Ea servers to play my friend but it says the servers are down and his are working. I am connected to online as well with a Gold membership. Is this problem on Ea's end or my end ?

pnsfneo, Dec 30, 2016
  4. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ?

You may need to check you internet connection and the EA server status page of the game you are wanting to play.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 3, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. ROMNEY WINS2012 Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

I am having the same problem but it is with every EA sports game and I cannot connect to the EA servers even though I have internet connection.
  7. RodgerKeesee Win User

ea servers not connecting again

This game is really fun but every time I try to play this game I have server connection problems with the EA servers. I play at my office after hours and the problem is definitely not my internet connection (we host internet servers and have a super-solid
    1GBps internet connection). I have not been able to play through a complete game yet without screen stuttering or being suddenly disconnected. Has anyone tried returning this game for a refund?
  8. RelaxingSaucer7 Win User

NBA Jam OFE - EA Servers are not available at this time...

I'm having exactly the same problem, When you load the game it should automatically connect to ea servers but it fails, it says Ea servers are not available at this time, Im in the UK

I created another profile and it worked, but my lead profile still wont connect to the EA servers anyone help with that?

Still cant play nba jam online its having issues like many others about not connecting to games online.

However my problem is it wont connect to the servers on my main profile.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

FIFA 14 ultimate team

Usually means EA servers are down like above posters suggest

But sometimes i get this issue even when the servers are fine

my way to test this is reboot the 360 and load game up again
Thema:

1. connected to internet but saying the EA server is down on my game any suggestions ? - Similar Threads - connected internet saying

2. : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on: : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on Hi, the Wifi is really restricted with Hotspots from phones. So basically, you can not open any...
  3. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  4. Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live says no internet connection but there is one: I got a problem with my xbox app on Windows 10. Sometimes when i open the app a window with xbox live appeared and says that i have no connection to the Internet but i just have one. And wenn I...
  5. My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.: We are having problems finding our wifi network, nothing is showing up on the list, and when i do a test for netowrk it tells me that the console is connected to the internet. But i still can't...
  6. Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet: Clearly as i write this on my pc,ON MY BROWSER,WHILE I HAVE INTERNET. Soo basically i ve been having a lot of problems with forza horizon 4.First problem started with me having a child account...
  7. not connecting to internet even though status says all is fine

in XBoX Accessibility
    not connecting to internet even though status says all is fine: Hi - I am getting the message "Go online, then try again" when I click on a game to play however when I check the network connection, it says my console is connected to the internet. I have...
  8. October 13 event saying "Internet Connection Required" even though I have Internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 13 event saying "Internet Connection Required" even though I have Internet.: And now I get here to the forum and there are no posts to view, including ones I have done before. Have you all been hacked??? Are the servers down for some reason??? Where can I go to find out??...
  9. says it can't connect to internet to download statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says it can't connect to internet to download statistics: says it can't connect to internet to download statistics......have been playing this for quite a while and can't get access for a couple weeks now...have tried all their helpful hints...
  10. The Offline Mode still Require Internet Connection, and the official statement lie to say it't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Offline Mode still Require Internet Connection, and the official statement lie to say it't ...: Dear Developers, In your official statement as follows, it says we can play this game without internet after permission: But I tried it, and I can't start the game. Because "The game require...