connected to the internet but xbox live is not working

Discus and support connected to the internet but xbox live is not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about a hour ago everything was working fine, I go out to get food, come back and turn on my xbox one and now its connected to the internet and yet its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vamp The Undead, May 2, 2014.

1. connected to the internet but xbox live is not working

about a hour ago everything was working fine, I go out to get food, come back and turn on my xbox one and now its connected to the internet and yet its not, xbox live is not working at all for me, It kept signing me out, and back in, so I tried to power
    it off and on again and that didn't help. I then thought maybe if I delete my profile and re-put it back on it will work fix it, because some times that fixs things I have seen, now even though my xbox one tells me im online I can't use anything and I try
    to get my profile back it tells me I have to be online to do so but then it takes me to settings and it shows im online.

:)

Vamp The Undead, May 2, 2014
  2. Xbox live not working?!

My problem is more xbox getting connected to internet but not xbox live. Games getting updated but xbox live not working.

SpartanArrow703, May 2, 2014
  3. Jay mento
    Jay mento Guest
    Xbox live trouble

I'm connected to my modem, the Internet is working but I can not connect to Xbox liv ? Any suggestions ?

Jay mento, May 2, 2014
  4. KUDOS34
    KUDOS34 Guest

Im having the same problem. I was watching netflix then decided to make a call right quick with skype, thats when skype was telling me to sign in, which I was signed in. Im connected, but live not connecting. Probably be fixed in a bit.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

KUDOS34, May 2, 2014
  5. L3arn2cope Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

i have time warner cable internet and my xbox live connection isnt working. My home wireless and ethernet work perfectly, but whenever i try to connect my Xbox to live, it says that i am connected to the internet, but that it cant connect to xbox live
  6. SurlesKM638 Win User

Update Failed

The Xbox is connect to the network, and the network is connected to the internet, but the internet won't connect to Xbox Live. I have tried both the USB and the CD/DVD but neither of them are working
  7. The Budah Win User

Cant Log in

I cannot get signed on to Xbox live at all. It just keeps directing me to my settings, my internet works, I am connected to the internet but it won't connect with xbox live
  8. McPip Win User

Unable to download update

It's not letting me connect to Xbox live either, my Internet connection is working fine though
  9. KingSteven831 Win User

Xbox Live same technology as Game for Windows Live

So if Games for Windows Live works with my internet connection that doesn't necessarily mean that Xbox Live will work as well?
Thema:

1. connected to the internet but xbox live is not working - Similar Threads - connected internet live

2. : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working: : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working Depending on what you're facing, you can try following the steps given here. Have you also checked to see if you have a current Xbox Live...
  3. Seeing, "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screne. When checking connection, my internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeing, "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screne. When checking connection, my internet is...: Wanted to know just what is the issue now and what Microsoft maybe doing to resolve it. Thank you. 5f389822-8ddd-48ab-b9c7-c2733bd075fc
  4. Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live

Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live: Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live Well, I bought a new xbox and having the same issues. I am just absolutely stunned. My Xbox 360, which is sitting right next to the new Xbox,...
  5. Connected to internet but can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to internet but can’t connect to xbox live: So my brother is having an issue where he is connected to the internet, but cant connect to xbox live. I have an xbox as well and am not having issues. We know its an issue with his xbox...
  6. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  7. My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live

My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live: My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live Have you tried port forwarding If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a...
  8. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.: Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My...
  9. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  10. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...