Connected with LAN and still have bad connection... HELP!!!

Discus and support Connected with LAN and still have bad connection... HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play a lot of 2k14 on the xbox one and it lags SOOO bad! I don't know if it is because of the belkin router that I have, because I've heard that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt Weet Weet, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Connected with LAN and still have bad connection... HELP!!!

I play a lot of 2k14 on the xbox one and it lags SOOO bad! I don't know if it is because of the belkin router that I have, because I've heard that the xbox one has issues with that for some reason, or something else. I have a T.V in my basement next to my
    router and all that stuff so I decided that maybe connecting it with LAN would fix it, but, NOPE. My NAT is open and everything! Someone help please!

:)

Capt Weet Weet, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Lan Issue

Hello I am having issues with the lan connection on my xbox one. Every time I turn on my xbox it will not connect to xbl through lan connection i literally have to restart my router for my xbox to connect to xbl. This only happen with the lan connection
    i never have issues when connecting through wifi but wifi has latency. I have google fiber the xbox is only thing connected through lan. I have reset the router several times and like i said i have to restart the router ever time i turn on my xbox. I also
    already switch out lan cables and switch network box the issue still comes up. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul Wall 816, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Corn13
    Corn13 Guest
    Xbox will not connect to the Router

I try to connect my xbox to my router using the LAN. But I keep getting a message "To use a wired Internet connection , make sure an Ethernet cable is connected to both your console and your router or modem". And the cable is connected, it was working for
    months but now nothing. I also have the wireless for my xbox but it has a slower connection than using the LAN cable. And is the reason why I want to use the LAN. I have already try a different cable and it still does not work. I even swap out the cables
    that connect my desktop to my router but still everything works fine. So I know its not a bad cable. I also have turn off my router and my xbox waited a few mins and turn everything back on and still the router won't recognize the xbox.

Please help?

Corn13, Jun 2, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Check with Belikin that you have the latest firmware on your router. It seems a number of people who have issued with the Xbox One and Belkin hardware are on older firmware versions and updates help resolve their problems. Hopefully it will work for you
    too.

Bazajaytee, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Check with Belikin that you have the latest firmware on your router. It seems a number of people who have issued with the Xbox One and Belkin hardware are on older firmware versions and updates help resolve their problems. Hopefully it will work for you
    too.
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

Lan connections

Do you mean like System link or on xbox live? To system link all you need to do is have both consoles connected to the same modem or router. Im pretty sure you could also just take an ethernet cable and connect both consoles directly but i have not tryed
    that method . The game also has to support system link. In most games there is an option to change the lobby network settings for example: on call of duty black ops if you go to multiplayer it says somthing like

Xbox live

System link

Local

Options

You can pick one of these options so if you want to play with 2 consoles on the same network you would need to go to system link and host a game and the other console needs to go to system link and find a game and connect. You would also need a second copy
    of black ops (1 for each comsole)

Hope this helps,

-Sage
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

NIce win in dashboard tournament

^^Lags the prob, LAN is the best option. Maybe a neutral "host", but someone will still be connected better than someone else and COD is ALL connection based.
  8. KonaSorensen Win User

Wifi Password incorrect.

It still won't connect to wifi. I just brought my router and hooked it up via lan cable. It works that way. Wired connections are better anyway.
  9. MrDrCore7 Win User

Xbox Live Disconnects at random

I'm still dropping connection, but not as bad as before with out DMZ on.

:(

Still need help.
Thema:

1. Connected with LAN and still have bad connection... HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Connected LAN still

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Lan: Unable to Connect to World: This has been an issue for quite some time now. My brother plays minecraft frequently, and for a long time we could play together via xbox live on our PCs. Ad of the last 1-3 months or so, I'm...
  3. minecraft can't connect anymore to lan

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft can't connect anymore to lan: Hi I play with my sons to minecraft : one using minecraft windows 10 and two using minecraft PE one mobile devices. I never had any issu but since yesterday, minecraft windows 10 don't find any...
  4. Help, Xbox will not connect connect to the network via LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Xbox will not connect connect to the network via LAN: When my Xbox One X is connected via LAN (wired), when turning it on most of the time it will not connect to the network. The only way it will then connect is if I switch back and forth between...
  5. Xbox One X has no LAN connection on start up - reseating the cable resolves it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X has no LAN connection on start up - reseating the cable resolves it: Xbox One X, LAN connection into Sky router. On wakeup the xbox often has no network connection, however if I pull the LAN cable out and put it back in it picks up the connection. I've tested and...
  6. Can't connect smartglass to Xbox One S while it's hard wired with a LAN cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect smartglass to Xbox One S while it's hard wired with a LAN cable: I recently attached my Xbox to a LAN cable for better connection speeds. The smart glass was working fine for a little bit, but now I can't connect. It worked when it was over wifi. Do I need to...
  7. Xbox 360 no lan/wifi connection after lightning strike local internet mast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no lan/wifi connection after lightning strike local internet mast: Hallo, I don't speak english well so don't judge me. My xbox 360 slim was connected with the router via lan-cable, after the lightning strikes every equipment which was connected via lan is...
  8. Connecting to an intranet or LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to an intranet or LAN: i think every time i turn on my xbox one and connect to what i think is xbox live, a worldwide network with millions of users, that i am really connecting to an intranet or local area network. i...
  9. LAN Connection Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    LAN Connection Bug: Hi, I'm not sure if the following is intended behaviour or if it is actually a bug but I didn't know this happened until yesterday and then not until it had cost me a penalty charge on my...
  10. Connecting behind a Cisco 4402 Wireless LAN Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting behind a Cisco 4402 Wireless LAN Controller: Bit of an oddly specific situation here, but I'm hoping someone can help. We are a school who's just bought an xBox One, and we need to use it over wifi (we don't have any ethernet sockets in the...