Connecting 2 xbox's together

Discus and support Connecting 2 xbox's together in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Could someone please help me connect my daughter's xbox one s to her brother's xbox one s so I do not have to buy 2 subscriptions. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kelliek10, May 1, 2020.

1. kelliek10
    kelliek10 Guest

Could someone please help me connect my daughter's xbox one s to her brother's xbox one s so I do not have to buy 2 subscriptions. Is this possible?

:)

kelliek10, May 1, 2020
  2. Exstate Win User

3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. RobertBuckalew Win User

2 xboxs, unable to connect together..

what is your modem ? that might be the bad guy here....
  5. Urbanparasite00 Win User

2 xbox ones cant connect together

ok you obviously dont know what a good router is if you havent heard of draytek look it up. And never recommend netgear unless its a corporate version and even then there not that good.

But on the other hand your answer is not far wrong. you cant port for multiple boxes it causes conflicts.

If your router can cope just UPNP on its own will do, if you get random problems with both boxes on you need a faster router.

Problem solved
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

2 xbox ones cant connect together

Use whatever you want , when it comes to xboxs I have personally fixed many MANY connection problems with mine , my friends and my sons friends simply by switching to netgear routers I'm a "whatever works " guy and when it comes to xbox , netgear works when
    others cant , wont or don't....

MANY problems solved
Thema:

1. Connecting 2 xbox's together - Similar Threads - Connecting xbox's together

2. : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue: : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue Morning 1st i exchanged a lot with rock star support , and still with Asus support for my router...
  3. Xbox won't connect to HDMI or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to HDMI or controller: I started my Xbox and tried to load a game. When the game couldn't start, my Xbox screen began to slow down and almost nothing worked, so I reset the console by clicking restart. When the console...
  4. Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s: No matter what i do my controller doesnt stay connected and ive changed batteries, connected it to the console, and even charged battery packs but it still doesnt connect and i dont know how to...
  5. : conectar no xbox one -[Translation - connect on xbox one]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : conectar no xbox one -[Translation - connect on xbox one]: : conectar no xbox one -[Translation - connect on xbox one] Consegui usando o cabo de rede ethernet, colocando no meu notebook e colocando no Xbox, ativando a opção de ponte de rede, obrigado pela...
  6. Cannot connect Xbox to the Companion app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect Xbox to the Companion app.: I have tried everything and still cannot connect the xbox to the Companion app. Its driving me nuts. It worked three days ago and the last three days have been torture. Any ideas? I have tried:...
  7. Xbox 360 not connecting to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 not connecting to internet: Hey there people i am trying to connect my xbox 360 tobthe internet but when i do it goes from the Xbox 360 to the wifi then fails on the wifi to internet part and i am trying to figure it out...
  8. How to connect 2 XboX One together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect 2 XboX One together: Hello, I'm interested in buying the new Xbox One X but I want to keep my actual Xbox One S. for the moment, all the games i ply with are installed on an external disk drive connected to the One...
  9. 2 xboxs, unable to connect together..

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxs, unable to connect together..: Okay, so me and my fiance keep having to go through a lot of hoops to be able to play BO3 together. We can be in a party chat together with NO problems at all, but If we both aren't on a MODERATE...
  10. 2 xbox ones cant connect together

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox ones cant connect together: In the past couple of weeks me and my son have had problems connecting to the same fire team on destiny we can play independently but not together. Heres our setup: UK Virgin media super hub in...