Connecting a reused Xbox 360 to Xbox live

Discus and support Connecting a reused Xbox 360 to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We need help connecting an old xbox360 to Xbox live. We have created an Xbox live account through the website but we still can’t connect our account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LSND, Oct 29, 2020.

1. LSND
    LSND Guest

We need help connecting an old xbox360 to Xbox live. We have created an Xbox live account through the website but we still can’t connect our account through the console. Should we reset it back to factory settings?

:)

2. Smurfiss Win User

3. thatpersonchase Win User

xBox 1 Gamertag

I already used my Gold Trial and Xbox Gold Live on this account, if I make a new account can I reuse them?
  4. JJ xD84 Win User

Music control in latest dashboard update

This is getting very stupid very fast... Just reuse the XBOX 360 DASHBOARD and add a few tabs. There you go now you have a low impact dashboard that works. SIMPLE IS BEST!!!
  5. Miss Portia Win User

I Would like to connect to xbox live thru my laptop. Please help i would appreciate any input.

6. MarkMorgan7 Win User

My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

I got an Xbox one sitting right beside my Xbox 360 and they're both connected with an wired ethernet connection my Xbox one no problem connecting to Xbox live with the same gamer profile that won't connect on my Xbox 360 to Xbox live what the f*** is going
    on
Thema:

1. Connecting a reused Xbox 360 to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Connecting reused 360

2. My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...: This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard, disconnected. Playing any game, I go offline. I've...
  3. xbox series x controller works properly when connected to a cable and not properly when...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox series x controller works properly when connected to a cable and not properly when...: controller works perfectly when connected via the charging cable, but when i connect it wirelessly even after firmware update and updated windows to 2h2 still have the issue where in game the...
  4. Xbox Party connection issues over Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party connection issues over Ethernet: Hi there, I'm fortunate enough to have already realised a workaround for this issue but here goes. For some reason, my friend and I cannot connect to an Xbox party whenever my Xbox Series X is...
  5. What happens to captures when you connect an external drive?

in XboX Insiders
    What happens to captures when you connect an external drive?: Was thinking about using an HDD for captures, do the ones on the console get deleted, moved to the external or just nothing happens? Also it's still not possible to copy them to a USB is it?...
  6. Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha): TV: LG OLED77CX3 Amplifier: Yamaha RX-A2050 Xbox Series X is connected directly to TV HDMI input (for HDR and 120hz compatibility) and sound is routed via TV to the amplifier via HDMI ARC....
  7. Anytime my controller dies, it won't connect to the Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime my controller dies, it won't connect to the Xbox Series X.: So the other day I finally got to really play the new Xbox Series X. Well I played to the point that my controller died. I reached over to swap out batteries and when I turned it on, it would not...
  8. Need help getting xbox to work . Won’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox to work . Won’t connect.: When we connect XBOX states not connecting to HDMI . Xbox oneX 3e753245-643b-481b-9b8d-522e51c4126f
  9. Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x: I need help connecting my headset 49cc10a2-7022-4cf6-894c-1e0bfa27ab31
  10. Headphones not working when plugged into Xbox Series X controller connected wirelessly to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Headphones not working when plugged into Xbox Series X controller connected wirelessly to PC: I just bought an Xbox Series X controller because I wanted it to connect wirelessly to my PC. This works perfectly, but when I plug the headset into the audio jack on the controller, it is not...