Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one

Discus and support Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need help understanding how to connect my new aokeo 80 treaming mic to my xbox one ASAP PLZZZ 3839bc4f-d2ca-4b1c-bdca-3cb5dd5e2ada Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MohammedQutu, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MohammedQutu
    MohammedQutu Guest

i need help understanding how to connect my new aokeo 80 treaming mic to my xbox one ASAP PLZZZ

:)

MohammedQutu, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Schizzy718 Win User

Audio chat issues while streaming

I dont stream but does your mic work while not streaming? I would check that because the mic could be bad or the controller connection might be bad as well.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MohammedQutu,

Unfortunately, there is no way to fix that. The Xbox does not decode or passes audio through USB. It only decodes or passes audio through HDMI and optical cables, or through the controller if using a headset. Stream mics should only be used if you
    have a PC built for streaming. You will have to stick to your headset if you stream directly from the Xbox.
  4. denis97g Win User

if it's a usb mic, you can't connect it directly to the xbox.
  5. MohammedQutu Win User

So like it gets it power supply by the xbox from a usb then it connects to the mixer and i have my mic pluged in the mixer and i have a y peace 1 for audio and 1 for listining and i would plug that to my controller and plug my headset into the listining
    and my mic through the audio and nothing would happen
    [​IMG]
  6. MohammedQutu Win User

Thank you soooo much so how would i fix that
Thema:

1. Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one - Similar Threads - Connecting stream mic

2. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  3. Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android: Why doesn't sound come out of my headset when it's plugged in to the controller? like I don't hear game sound or party chat, can someone explain to me how to to fix this or if it's even a feature...
  4. Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can a wired connection enhance my experience with console streaming?: Hello for the last hour I have been fiddling around with wired connections trying to get everything a-ok. The only reason I was messing around with it, was so I can get the best experience...
  5. Cant connect Phone app to streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect Phone app to streaming: Greeting everyone. I recently got back on after taking a break of several months. Got my xbox updated to the latest aplha preview and installed the Streaming App on my Android. I am not part of...
  6. When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun!

in XboX Insiders
    When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun!: Just spent the last 4 1/2 hours straight streaming MK XL away from home and had an excellent experience. I usually get this at home but away from home at work outside it's more of a hit and miss...
  7. Not connecting through cellular (xbox console streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Not connecting through cellular (xbox console streaming): Whenever i try to connect to my console through cellular all I get is a black screen. Am I just not able to connect to my xbox through cellular or what? Edit: I also activated the use of cellular...
  8. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  9. xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...: 出差在外想用surface book 2串联xbox来玩游戏,于是将book 2和Xbox都使用网线连接在了同一个路由器上, 网速很快,肯定是没有问题的然后我用Xbox控制台小助手串联了两台设备,虽然串联画面质量我已经设置成了很高, 但是画面还是会发白发亮,画面质量很差,很影响体验,请问这个问题如何解决? ---------- [Mod Translation - On a...
  10. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress): Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect aokeo to xbox