Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one

Discus and support Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need help understanding how to connect my new aokeo 80 treaming mic to my xbox one ASAP PLZZZ 3839bc4f-d2ca-4b1c-bdca-3cb5dd5e2ada Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MohammedQutu, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MohammedQutu
    MohammedQutu Guest

i need help understanding how to connect my new aokeo 80 treaming mic to my xbox one ASAP PLZZZ

:)

MohammedQutu, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Schizzy718 Win User

Audio chat issues while streaming

I dont stream but does your mic work while not streaming? I would check that because the mic could be bad or the controller connection might be bad as well.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MohammedQutu,

Unfortunately, there is no way to fix that. The Xbox does not decode or passes audio through USB. It only decodes or passes audio through HDMI and optical cables, or through the controller if using a headset. Stream mics should only be used if you
    have a PC built for streaming. You will have to stick to your headset if you stream directly from the Xbox.
  4. denis97g Win User

if it's a usb mic, you can't connect it directly to the xbox.
  5. MohammedQutu Win User

So like it gets it power supply by the xbox from a usb then it connects to the mixer and i have my mic pluged in the mixer and i have a y peace 1 for audio and 1 for listining and i would plug that to my controller and plug my headset into the listining
    and my mic through the audio and nothing would happen
    [​IMG]
  6. MohammedQutu Win User

Thank you soooo much so how would i fix that
Thema:

1. Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one - Similar Threads - Connecting stream mic

2. Game streaming won't connect to the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming won't connect to the xbox: I'm having an issue where the app loads and can tell my controller is connected but when I go to connect to my xbox it won't connect. They're on the same network and everything and it was working...
  3. I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.: I left on a trip recently and I was expecting to be able to stream directly from my Xbox to my phone(android) so I plugged in my xbox, turned it on, and connected it to ethernet for best quality....
  4. game streaming preview connection problems.

in XboX Insiders
    game streaming preview connection problems.: hi guys, i use the game streaming preview on my phone (note 9) and sometimes not all the time i get connection problems, it keeps dropping every few seconds, i have connected to both 2.4 ghz and 5...
  5. Laggy Streaming, I have checked my connection and it's optimal for game streaming and is on...

in XboX Insiders
    Laggy Streaming, I have checked my connection and it's optimal for game streaming and is on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Samson_Prime [link] [comments]
  6. how to stream/connect to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    how to stream/connect to laptop: on the xbox app it says to put in the consoles ip address put it in and said it was wrong. don't know if am doing it wrong don't think so. 420c8d82-1212-4dd5-b352-262e42293477
  7. Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

in XboX Insiders
    Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps: [IMG] submitted by /u/Africantenderiza [link] [comments]
  8. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  9. Xbox Console Streaming not connecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming not connecting: For the past two days for some reason I haven't been able to connect to console streaming. Project Xcloud works fine, my xbox is up to date and my internet connection, in both places, were stable...
  10. Xbox game streaming crashes on connecting (Xbox console companion)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game streaming crashes on connecting (Xbox console companion): im trying to connect to my xbox and when i hit the stream button it connects and when it tries to display the screen the whole app just crashes and i need help fixing this no i dont use an amd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect aokeo to xbox