Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop

Discus and support Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently found my old xbox and i wanted to connect it to a monitor to play with it again, unfortunately i cant connect them so i need to buy a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tanjiro250, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Tanjiro250
    Tanjiro250 Guest

So i recently found my old xbox and i wanted to connect it to a monitor to play with it again, unfortunately i cant connect them so i need to buy a new cable but i found out that i can connect my xbox to my laptop through a HDMI cable. does anyone know how i am able to play with my xbox on my laptop. thanks a lot

:)

Tanjiro250, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Nate The Quiet Win User

Suddenly has "Network" connecting issues.

It seems as though even though the ethernet cord is plugged into both laptop and Xbox 360, it doesn't show that the 360 is plugged in on my laptop connections.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Getting Connected in a Hotel?

4. ZyNLeX Win User

Wondering gamer

I'm unsure how you actually connect to the internet, is it like a USB stick that connects over 4G or what? Depending on your laptop and its specs and what operating system it's running, you can connect your Xbox 360 to your laptop and essentially share your
    laptop's connectivity to your Xbox 360. I've done this before while on vacation as most hotel's wifis require you to go to a website to "sign in".

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/win-computer
  5. Malacath Win User

Using wifi to connect to xbox live?

I've used wifi hotspots with my laptop many times.

Just connect the 360 to the laptop using ethernet connection and switch on internet connection sharing on PC.

Then sign into the hotspot on your laptop and xbox live should then work.

Problem is that an open NAT is not guaranteed.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

connecting to xbox live from my laptop

Thema:

1. Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting 360 kinect

2. Getting permanent connection error on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting permanent connection error on Xbox 360: Dear community, After 4 years I started my Xbox 360 again for the first time. The service for the console I read is over but can I still connect to LIVE and use internet content on it? If...
  3. XBox 360 Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Connection Issues: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post to this, but my Xbox 360 keeps having network connectivity issues. I have fast internet and when testing network through console no issues...
  4. Xbox 360 E not connecting wireless wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E not connecting wireless wifi: my xbox 360 e wont connect to wireless internet but will with wired. It stops at network and says failed. 4ed32a17-bd62-46d5-8999-90ec00c14c7f
  5. Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to reinstall Kinect Sports S2 on USB connected to xbox 360 everytime: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded Kinect S2 from the console onto a formatted USB drive. I am able to download and launch. Play all the games including the all access pass i downloaded after...
  6. Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC: Good evening. I would like to know how to connect kinect to the pc. I've seen several other posts about it, but what I'm still in doubt about is because everyone else has the USB version and my...
  7. How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...: Hi! How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello? The things I done so far: - Plugged in the Kinect and this dongle:...
  8. Kinect 360 is not connected to a laptop win 8, 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 is not connected to a laptop win 8, 10.: Now set win 10 for the latest updates. Until this has been and 8.1 (pre-installed at purchase). The problem is always the same: when you connect kinekt he begins constantly reconnect with great...
  9. Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect: Hi all, Hope someone would be able to provide me valuable advice on this. I have played my Xbox 360 for months without any problems in the past. Suddenly the connection to the Kinect is faulty....
  10. Connecting my Xbox 360 Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting my Xbox 360 Kinect: Hi, I am a totally newbie to the world of xbox 360 - my console is still in the box I haven't unpacked it yet ... I am wondering am I able to connect it to my computer? I have Windows 8.1 is...