Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

Discus and support Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HighbredDoor219, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all.

:)

HighbredDoor219, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Tesla 746 Win User

Question

It does not, but the Xbox One x controller does and can be used to connect with an Android phone for use with mobile gaming you just use the sync button on the controller to connect with your phone.
  3. Popogeejoe Win User

Character Still Drifting

Jay go to settings and you can update the controller there...you will need and cord ( I used my cord from my Android phone ) to connect the controller to the Xbox One and follow the directions
  4. HighbredDoor219 Win User

It still didnt work and i updated my controller too.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

6. BiohazardBR Win User

I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all.
    Hi HighbredDoor219 try to follow these steps
    here
    , if it' not working try
    here
    . I hope i helped.
Thema:

1. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone. - Similar Threads - Connecting controller android

2. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  3. Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?: Hey up until a few days ago my xbox one was working perfectly, but now when I connect either of my controls to the console via wireless the controller stays connected with the led on but the...
  4. Xbox One Controllers losing connection pervasively

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers losing connection pervasively: My xbox one has become unplayable as both of my controllers are constantly disconnecting or they are connected (the xbox light is solid on them) and they cease to work. Steps I've done to...
  5. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  6. Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device: Hello - I'm hoping to maybe get some help or clarification. I've been selected for the Project xCloud Preview and I'm trying to connect either of my two Wireless Controllers to my phone. I've...
  7. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  8. How to connect Xbox One controller to Android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to connect Xbox One controller to Android?: Hi everyone, I tried to connect Xbox One controller to Android (because I know it's possible) but on my Sony Z2 running Android 6.0.1 it says "Couldn't pair with Xbox One Controller because of an...
  9. Xbox one s controller not connecting to android devices after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller not connecting to android devices after update: couldn't pair xbox wireless controller because of an incorrect pin or passkey, Need a solution cea03b06-7d50-499a-b9bb-3fdc9439165c
  10. I cant connect my wirelless xbox 1 controler to my android error wrong pin or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect my wirelless xbox 1 controler to my android error wrong pin or something: Hello I cant connect my xbox 1 controler to my android it says that the pin is wrong or something f0ccc2d1-35bc-48fa-ac1e-1912f3dc9214