connecting epic account tot xbox live account

Discus and support connecting epic account tot xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, im trying to connect mij epic account to my xbox live account. but the system says that my xbox account allready is connected to a other epic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slaughterr73, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Slaughterr73
    Slaughterr73 Guest

Hello,

im trying to connect mij epic account to my xbox live account. but the system says that my xbox account allready is connected to a other epic account.

how can i find that other epic account? becaus i realy want to connect my xbox account to my epic account.

please help.

thnx

:)

Slaughterr73, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hello there Slaughterr73,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to recover your Epic account. Seeing as this has to do with that Third Party account, I would definitely check in with their support if you have no other profiles to your knowledge.

When you get a chance, get in touch with
    Epic Support
    and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Epic games

Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox?

am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare. Pe tel e ok.

[Translate]

I lost all the pregrels from Fortnite. How do I change the epic Gamesc account on the Xbox console?

I uninstalled fortnite and everything from 0 pops up. The phone's OK.
    Account linking is on the epic website.

puteți conecta conturi doar de pe site-ul epics
  4. TTVMAD DESTROYER7432 Win User

Epic game connected account

I'm trying to connect my Epic game account to my xboxe one Account.

I receive an error message : Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account.

I Don't know what aacount could be connected.

Is it possible to reset the connection through my Xbox account ?

Thank you
    Ye
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Unlinking Epic Games

From Epics site:

Connect Game Progress On Xbox One to Epic Account

If you have an existing game on your Xbox One console but you haven’t created an Epic Games account online, go to Epicgames.com and click “sign in.” When the site asks whether or not you play Fortnite, you’ll select “Yes.” Choose the
    Xbox icon, and a pop-up window will ask you to sign into your Xbox Live account. Once you’ve done that, fill out the Epic Games form that appears. Validate the account through the email address that you’ve provided, and the progress you’ve made on the Xbox
    will now be connected to your Epic account.

Connect Game Progress On Epic Account to Xbox One Console

If you already have an Epic account for PC, iPhone or Android and want to connect your existing game progress to an Xbox One console, go to Epicgames.com and sign in to your account. Hover over your display name, and click “Account.”
    Click on “Connected Account” and choose “Connect” beneath the Xbox icon. When the pop-up appears, click “Link Your Account.” Another pop-up will appear, where you’ll sign in with your Xbox Live account and confirm the connection.

You can link Epic games across multiple platforms and consoles through an Epic account, including the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Twitch and Github using the same process above and selecting the appropriate platform or console when
    prompted. This will allow you to share game progress, stats, upgrades and loot across all platforms through one account.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Can't login to epic games

Thema:

1. connecting epic account tot xbox live account - Similar Threads - connecting epic account

2. Regarding xbox 360 steering wheel connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding xbox 360 steering wheel connectivity: Hi.....I have the xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and the xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows....I opened forza horizon 4 and connected to the steering wheel....but nothing is happening.....i...
  3. Minecraft PS4 Connection Impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Connection Impossible: Quand j’essaye de me connecter aux mondes de mes amis ca me met un message d’erreur "connexion au monde impossible" et pareil quand ils essayent de se connecter aux miens. quelqu’un a une solution...
  4. Minecraft problème de connexion -[Translation - Minecraft connection problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft problème de connexion -[Translation - Minecraft connection problem]: Bonjour je viens d acheter minecraft sur switch hier et j aimerais connecter mon compte microsoft de manière pouvoir aller sur les serveur et autre avantage présent grace au compte microsoft saut...
  5. WiFi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi connection: Ny xbox keeps loosing xbox live connection randomly. It usually happens when I am playing online or in a party chat or when I’m on youtube. Whenever this happens I usually just go to settings, and...
  6. Epic game connected account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic game connected account: I'm trying to connect my Epic game account to my xboxe one Account. I receive an error message : Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account. I Don't know...
  7. How can I connect my Epic account in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I connect my Epic account in Fortnite?: Recently I installed the game Fortnite on Xbox One S with the thought that I will be able to play on my account in which I have played on PC so far, but when I want to turn on the game requires...
  8. connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not!: Epic games account says I am connected but it does not show up on fortnite. please help a61bcf1c-a2be-44e7-b837-8914a5f238de
  9. Connecting Epic Games to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting Epic Games to Xbox account: Hello guys, Today i made an Epic Games account so i could play Fortnigt on PC. Since i already play it on xbox i tried to link my account. But when i tried to link it, it said that my xbox...
  10. Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games: Earlier today, I created an Epic Games account and linked my Xbox Live gamertag as well as my Twitch to this account. When I got home and tried to play Fortnite / stream, I couldn't get past the...