connecting epic games with xbox (fortnite)

Discus and support connecting epic games with xbox (fortnite) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to connect my epic games with xbox (with right, email) but when linking the accounts it says xbox is already linked with another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gnz10, May 24, 2020 at 6:32 AM.

1. Gnz10
    Gnz10 Guest

I have been trying to connect my epic games with xbox (with right, email) but when linking the accounts it says xbox is already linked with another epic account? which I have no other accounts. I am just trying to redeem v bucks, and this is the only ways
    to redeem thur epic games v bucks... connecting epic games with xbox (fortnite) :(

Has anyone came into this problem?

:)

2. SpyShadow Win User

vbucks

You need to make sure the fortnite profile from epic games is connected to properly to xbox live. Say if your son by accident signed out and then created another fortnite profile , the v-bucks will go to the account previously connected to xbox live.

Please log in to your son's epic games account and under connections, acounts, you should see xbox is connected. If it is not than the v-bucks went to another account, and you will need to try to recover that account.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account

Hi TriSTEP,

Thanks for your post. In regard to connecting another Xbox Live profile to your Epic Games account, you'll want to contact

Epic Games Support

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

COMPTE EPIC[Translation - EPIC Account]

Hi Olivier!

Thanks for your post! As for your Xbox Live account being connected to an Epic account, there is no way to separate them on Xbox's end. The best option would be to contact the developer and request information on how to remove the association. Check out
    the
    Epic Games Fortnite Forum
    for more information.

I hope this helps, thanks again.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

Achievements not unlocking on PC

Fortnite is launched through Epic Games Launcher so it's in it's own ecosystem and Epic currently doesn't have achievements. Xbox doesn't track achievements for Fortnite on PC unless that's something that was recently changed.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Fortnite

Hi there Windows98Gamer,

Thanks for reply with an update. If you've already checked to
    ensure that the purchase was completed via your Order History
    and received an email confirmation of the purchase of the

Fortnite - The Cobalt Pack
    but it has not appeared in the game itself, then you may need to reach out to Epic Games Support for assistance. This is especially true if your Microsoft/Xbox Account is connected to your Epic Games Account as you said.

Epic Games Support for Fortnite

Give them a shout and I hope that this helps you a bit more.
Thema:

1. connecting epic games with xbox (fortnite) - Similar Threads - connecting epic games

2. Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s: No matter what i do my controller doesnt stay connected and ive changed batteries, connected it to the console, and even charged battery packs but it still doesnt connect and i dont know how to...
  3. Internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection: My internet connection is fine all day on my xbox one and suddenly at 5 o'clock to like 9 o clock pm I will be watching Netflix it starts buffering and the xbox is basically unusable. If I restart...
  4. Conectar minha conta xbox live a epic games.[Translation-Connect my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conectar minha conta xbox live a epic games.[Translation-Connect my Xbox Live account to...: Como consigo ligar a minha conta do fortnite a epic games, no pc? Acabei de baixar o jogo no notebook, mas não consigo conectar a minha conta do xbox. Preciso de ajuda, não posso perder todo o meu...
  5. connecting epic account tot xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting epic account tot xbox live account: Hello, im trying to connect mij epic account to my xbox live account. but the system says that my xbox account allready is connected to a other epic account. how can i find that other epic...
  6. Epic game connected account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic game connected account: I'm trying to connect my Epic game account to my xboxe one Account. I receive an error message : Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account. I Don't know...
  7. How can I connect my Epic account in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I connect my Epic account in Fortnite?: Recently I installed the game Fortnite on Xbox One S with the thought that I will be able to play on my account in which I have played on PC so far, but when I want to turn on the game requires...
  8. connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Epic games account to my Xboxone - it says I am connected but i am not!: Epic games account says I am connected but it does not show up on fortnite. please help a61bcf1c-a2be-44e7-b837-8914a5f238de
  9. Connecting Epic Games to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting Epic Games to Xbox account: Hello guys, Today i made an Epic Games account so i could play Fortnigt on PC. Since i already play it on xbox i tried to link my account. But when i tried to link it, it said that my xbox...
  10. Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to Play Fortnite After Connecting Account to Epic Games: Earlier today, I created an Epic Games account and linked my Xbox Live gamertag as well as my Twitch to this account. When I got home and tried to play Fortnite / stream, I couldn't get past the...