Connecting issues with xbox

Discus and support Connecting issues with xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connecting issues with xbox Hi Orchard3, Can the Xbox see the WiFi network under the “Set up wireless network” in the Xbox Network settings? Which... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Orchard3, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Orchard3
    Orchard3 Guest

Hi Orchard3,

Can the Xbox see the WiFi network under the “Set up wireless network” in the Xbox Network settings?

Which Xbox do you have? Xbox One, S or X? 360?

When you say recently moved, is this to a place with a new WiFi router or the same one you brought with you?

:)

Orchard3, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Liquatic Win User

1 month xbox live gold

3. taidara Win User

xbox connection issues

Greetings KillemallJL!

Could you tell us if you are with Comcast. Thank you!
  4. MisterRennie Win User

Xbox connection issues...

its workin for me now...should be ok
  5. JFate777 Win User

Xbox Connection Issue

It could honestly be a problem with your internet provider. Try calling them and have them check your connection. You may be being slowed or blocked for some reason.
  6. Chivaston511 Win User

Xbox Connection Issues

it happens to late night but my service provider sometimes run test at night so reason thinking us gamers don't stay up late.
Thema:

1. Connecting issues with xbox - Similar Threads - Connecting issues

2. Account/Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Connection Issue: Hi, this post is most definitely going to be everywhere because im not sure what is going on. So first things first i play off a hotspot which runs and updates my games and parties on Xbox One...
  3. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  4. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  5. Console companion connection issues to XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion connection issues to XBOX: I am trying to stream my xbox to my windows 10 PC, but i cannot connect from the companion app error "we were unable to connect to your console. Make sure your console is still on and connected to...
  6. Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue: So i bought a 500 GB xbox one external hard drive and unboxed it and when i unboxed it, i turned on my xbox one and pluged it in. Everything was fine until i tryed to press the format button on my...
  7. Deep Rock Galactic connectivity issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Deep Rock Galactic connectivity issues: I bought the Microsoft Store Deep Rock Galactic Ultimate edition but since I did the online connectivity is broken. I cannot either join a game or no one can join my game no matter what I tried....
  8. Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app: I have had an issue for about two months. I've been searching all over forums, YouTube videos, and help pages and what not and have found no answer. I have found some other people who have the...
  9. Xbox connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection issues: I have an Xbox one S, I also have a dell monitor that uses VGA and Displayport video. I have a Displayport-Hdmi Female converter on hand and connected it to my monitor and xbox. The monitor will...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Connectivity Issue on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Connectivity Issue on PC: I'm currently on my second replacement controller (that's three in all including the original that I bought in December). And this connectivity issue is driving me insane. Originally, it started...