Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite

Discus and support Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my mouse and keyboard to my xbox to play fortnite and the mouse and keboard wont work for my main account but will work for my other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kyeschaefer, Jun 6, 2020.

1. kyeschaefer
    kyeschaefer Guest

I connected my mouse and keyboard to my xbox to play fortnite and the mouse and keboard wont work for my main account but will work for my other account i dont use does anyone know how to link it to my main account

:)

kyeschaefer, Jun 6, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Toetsenbord en muis op Xbox One[Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One]

3. NoahNKF Win User

Can't select game mode on fortnite

My son was playing fortnite on xbox and somehow changed setting to keyboard/mouse. We did not connect a mouse or keyboard (not do we own one) and cant figure out how to put game back to controller.
  4. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  5. ZELAT0S Win User

On-screen keyboard cursor not moving

hey i got some of a same question how to setup a keyboard and mouse i cant see my mouse moving and when i go in fortnite settings then it says i have to connect a keyboard to acces the settings (i have not tried other games because the first thing i knew
    you could play with keyboard and mouse was fortnite) please help i have a bad pc and i just want the good graphics of my xbox
  6. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
Thema:

1. Connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox for fortnite - Similar Threads - Connecting mouse keyboard

2. Can I connect only a mouse (no keyboard) on Xbox One for Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect only a mouse (no keyboard) on Xbox One for Minecraft?: I don't have a keyboard, only a mouse. It's wired but I haven't tried plugging it into my Xbox One yet. Will it work if I use the mouse for player rotation and firing but use the controller for...
  3. Use Bluetooth Dongle To Connect BT Keyboards and Mouses

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use Bluetooth Dongle To Connect BT Keyboards and Mouses: Is is possible to use a USB Bluetooth Receiver on Xbox One S or X to connect Bluetooth Keyboards, Mouse and Headsets ? 4a2beb93-de4d-4b14-96bd-c723c8407c39
  4. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...: Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb Keyboard to 2 rear usb ? Audio and mic combo...
  5. Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse: добрый день возможно ли подключить клавиатуру и мышь к хвох one s [Translate] good day is it possible to connect the keyboard and mouse to the xmany one s 6e798865-4b2f-4288-8f1a-38b4263a3a24
  6. Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse: Hey everyone?! So I’m trying to connect a simple logitech wireless keyboard and mouse to my xbox one. I thought it was as simple as plugging in the little usb and even did a hard reset......
  7. Mouse and Keyboard Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard Connection: Hi why can Xbox not connect a wired mouse and keyboard PlayStation can and this gets really frustrating as it is not that difficult to do (if PlayStation can do it) all I want to do is to be able...
  8. Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Player 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Player 2: So I connect a keyboard and mouse to my xBox One, by the keyboard and mouse only works for player 1. How to I make it work for player 2? c9d2ead6-585d-41b1-b995-3d8ba381e7bd
  9. How can I connect mouse and keyboard to Xbox1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect mouse and keyboard to Xbox1?: Or when will be special mouse and keyboard added to xbox1. 67d8941c-33af-445f-bd3a-ecc64850fb7a
  10. How do I connect my Keyboard and Mouse up to my xbox 360 and xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Keyboard and Mouse up to my xbox 360 and xbox one?: Hey guys I am mostly a PC gamer who converted FROM an xbox 360 gamer because I like the feel of keyboards and mouse better than controllers. How can I hook up my keyboard and mouse to my xbox 360?...