Connecting my kids microsoft accounts to xbox

Discus and support Connecting my kids microsoft accounts to xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created an organizer account for myself, and member accounts for both of my kids and myself through Microsoft. All of those accounts are appearing on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GeoffFrost1, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. GeoffFrost1
    GeoffFrost1 Guest

I created an organizer account for myself, and member accounts for both of my kids and myself through Microsoft. All of those accounts are appearing on the Xbox under settings/family. How do I create Xbox accounts to link to those?

Goal is for myself and both of my kids to all have our own Xbox user iD’s.

thanks!

geoff

:)

2. GeoffFrost1 Win User

Also, just gave it a shot following the instructions on the link you shared – thanks again – I get to the family account settings and the kids are already listed there, I click the button to add them to the Xbox, I enter their individual password, but
    then the screen stays gray and nothing seems to happen. Thoughts?
  3. GeoffFrost1 Win User

Eureka! I tried again, after adding kids passwords and using the “add to xbox” functionality under settings/family mgmt/, i then waited 30-45 seconds, then hit the main xbox button the controller, and then was able to see that the kids had been successfully
    added. I then adjusted their access settings, and went through steps to assign each kids account to their controller. Next up i’ll try to figure out how to share games we’ve purchases across any users in our xbox.
  4. GeoffFrost1 Win User

Thanks for sharing this, I will try it now. Question – when I am first signing in, should I do that with my organizer ID or with my regular ID? I’m not sure if I’ll be able to add the kids successfully without going in as organizer.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

Can you try the following link?. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Connecting my kids microsoft accounts to xbox - Similar Threads - Connecting kids microsoft

2. Slow Internet connectivity and unstable ping

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Internet connectivity and unstable ping: Heyy everyone, After the update 2004 for Beta ring, I feel like the internet connectivity became a bit slower I can see that in Multiplayer games specifically. The latency is insane goes from 80ms...
  3. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  4. Internet connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet connection?: I having issues with connecting with the internet, but its says its all good but when go to the home screen it says connect to xbox live but i also have the subscription too. now i have no idea...
  5. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  6. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  7. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  8. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  9. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  10. My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi hoping someone will be able to help me, i've tried various forums and other help through google and no one can solve the issue. Apparently there are many other people wiht the same issue as...