Connecting my Nintendo Switch Lite minecraft to my devices and stuff?

Discus and support Connecting my Nintendo Switch Lite minecraft to my devices and stuff? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried putting my Nintendo switch un my devices and on all the sites linked to a Microsoft account for Minecraft it says you dont have the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by l o l, Mar 6, 2022.

1. l o l
    l o l Guest

I've tried putting my Nintendo switch un my devices and on all the sites linked to a Microsoft account for Minecraft it says you dont have the game and buy the game I need my switch with minecraft connected can anyone help?

:)

l o l, Mar 6, 2022
  2. dempup Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Lite.

Hi Z.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
  5. PrintCrowd Win User

Who had the best E3 showing?

Gamepass has the best showing outer world coming to gamepass yeeeessss nintendo had the worst an updated switch and a switch lite but you dont show it at e3 yoy show it two weeks later what
  6. xbox24ru Win User

How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

Mine would have to be the following:

1 Nintendo Switch Day One Edition

1 Nintendo Switch Pikachu Edition

1 PSP GO

1 PS Vita

1 Slim PS3

1 Super Slim PS3

1 Xbox one X (Won)

1 Xbox One Original AW Edition

1 PS4 Batman Edition

1 PS4 Slim Spiderman Edition

1 PS4 Day One

1 PS4 Pro Edition Day One

1 Nintendo 3DS Black

1 Nintendo 2DS XL Pikachu Edition

1 GameCube

1 PS2

1 Sega Mega Drive II

1 Xbox 360

1 Xbox 360S

Soon to be in my collection

1 Upcoming Xbox One X Gears Edition

1 Upcoming Nintendo Switch Lite Pokemon Edition

19 Owned Consoles soon to be 21 Consoles when the Gears Xbox one X is released and the Nintendo Switch Lite Pokemon Edition.

Games wise it would be over 5,000.
Thema:

1. Connecting my Nintendo Switch Lite minecraft to my devices and stuff? - Similar Threads - Connecting Nintendo Switch

2. Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection: I have made an account but every time I go to sign in on my Nintendo switch it will just give me another code. I have an account it just gives another code. How do I sign in with an existing...
  3. Nintendo switch Remote connect asking me to create a new gamertag while i already have one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch Remote connect asking me to create a new gamertag while i already have one.: I'm trying to sign in with a microsoft account on my nintendo switch and it tells me to use remote connect to sign in. Once I sign in on my computer it brings me to xbox live and prompts me to...
  4. Nintendo Switch joy-cons not connecting but still paires.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch joy-cons not connecting but still paires.: My joy-cons have connected to my pc but now my joy-cons cant connect to my pc and I am using Bluetooth 311eac40-0239-4039-ac3b-16d55d43ce11
  5. Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect: This is really annoying how everytime my wife, and my kid have to be remote logged in every time they play I have to login type the codes for them as they are not tech savey and just want to play...
  6. How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to...: On my Nintendo Switch, I had this Microsoft account connected to it to play Minecraft. Then , I lost it so I made a new one (this was around 2 months ago). Now I have access to the old account...
  7. Minecraft Nintendo switch. I CANNOT USE MULTIPLAYER TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch. I CANNOT USE MULTIPLAYER TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS: I have tried to update my privacy setting, Multiuse on my Switch is not working! a95953fd-17d0-44e3-9a28-6b4133b9436c
  8. Minecraft: Connecting from Windows 10 or Nintendo Switch to Ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Connecting from Windows 10 or Nintendo Switch to Ipad: Hi, Does anyone have any hints or tips I can try to resolve this issue. My daughter is playing Minecraft (Windows 10 version or on the Switch) and attempting to connect to my niece who is on...
  9. Microsoft account not connecting when using Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account not connecting when using Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, not...: Hi There, I have read a few threads, deleted saved data, created an account for my son but cannot get past the switch screen when initially trying to link the microsoft account? Please can you...
  10. My Nintendo switch isn’t connecting to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Nintendo switch isn’t connecting to my Microsoft account: I made a microsoft account yesterday so that i could play on servers in minecraft but i logged in today and it cant find my microsoft account d39c4c74-6699-4fd9-8c69-73a7c2c1ed73