Connecting my Ps4 Mojang account to Microsoft.

Discus and support Connecting my Ps4 Mojang account to Microsoft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello employees of Microsoft, Recently I have been having trouble connecting my microsoft account to my Ps4. I have gone and done the procedures to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josalyn Hill, May 29, 2020.

1. Josalyn Hill
    Josalyn Hill Guest

Hello employees of Microsoft,

Recently I have been having trouble connecting my microsoft account to my Ps4. I have gone and done the procedures to be able to connect it. I have strong Wi-Fi where I live. So that isn't the issue. I have tried connecting my account and gone to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect,
    When I have typed in the code, and all of my personal information it said, "You are now connected, you may safely close this tab." so I did, I then proceeded to try and connect my account and it repeatedly said, "We are unable to sign you in, please try again
    later." I did that BOTH ways. In settings > profile > Sign in. Which does nothing may I add, and did the one on the front page. I then went to Youtube and tried to look at videos and it seems like SEVERAL others are having this problem. So I did the 'hacks'
    on my account as shown on the several youtube videos I watched. None of which worked. I then went to talk to a bot, on your page which didn't work, I do not have a phone currently so I wasn't able to talk to any real people. I then went to Questions, on your
    site. Read through several comments, and your 'fixes' for them. None of which worked. Please note, I do not have PS plus. So that doesn't help either. How do I get my accounts connected? Please contact me as soon as possible, I would love to get this working
    soon.

-A fellow Ps4 minecrafter.

:)

Josalyn Hill, May 29, 2020
  2. DarkUnicycle Win User

Hello Josalyn Hill,

Thanks for reaching out, I can point you in the right direction. Since you're playing on your PlayStation 4 we recommend reaching out to Mojang
    Support
    and PlayStation Support for more assistance since the game and device are both involved to your issue.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Josalyn,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Josalyn Hill Win User

Thank you for helping me! That is appreciate, I will see to it that you get good feedback for resolving me issue!

(Yes Mojang is helping my case! ^^)
  5. Josalyn Hill Win User

I am not on Xbox or microsoft, I am on a Ps4. Yes a error message occurs.
  6. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I think the fact that people are logging in with their Microsoft accounts on their ps4s in order to link it to their ps4 accounts, and its logging in as a completely different users Microsoft /xbox gamer tag must be seen by mojang and Microsoft as a security
    issue.

This really should be a high priority for the developers to fix.
Thema:

1. Connecting my Ps4 Mojang account to Microsoft. - Similar Threads - Connecting Ps4 Mojang

2. Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4: Hello! I have been having some serious issues with Minecraft Crossplay. I play on Playstation, and have been inviting my friend, who plays on Xbox, to join my survival world. Whenever they try to...
  3. How to connect ps4 controller to Disneyland Adventures?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect ps4 controller to Disneyland Adventures?: I'm trying to play Disneyland Adventures on PC but the controls are not smooth on the keyboard. I want to connect my ps4 controller to the game but I don't know how....
  4. Minecraft PS4: wrong account connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: wrong account connected: So, i connected the wrong PS4 account to my Minecraft account and meant to switch them out again by unlinking one and linking the other. So i unlinked the wrong account from Microsoft and...
  5. PS4 Microsoft Minecraft not connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft Minecraft not connecting: Whenever I try log in it always tells me to go to the remote connect and type the code in, which I do. Then it tells me I can successfully close the window but when I do that, it is not connected...
  6. Erro ao conectar uma conta Microsoft no Minecraft do PS4[Translation-Error connecting a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao conectar uma conta Microsoft no Minecraft do PS4[Translation-Error connecting a...: Toda vez quando faço login no Minecraft de PS4 com um conta Microsfot ele corrompe algum arquivo no jogo e tenho que ir no armazenamento e apagar esse arquivo, este arquivo fica localizado em...
  7. PS4 - Better Together Update - "Can't Connect to World"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 - Better Together Update - "Can't Connect to World": Hello, this is my first time posting here. I'm not sure what to expect. I play Minecraft on Playstation 4 with a bunch of my friends (The only players I'm speaking of having issues are on...
  8. Minecraft for my ps4 isn't connecting to my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for my ps4 isn't connecting to my microsoft account: Hola Yesterday minecraft was working fine and would automatically to my account. I get on today and "automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in with your Microsoft account"...
  9. I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 (URGENT)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 (URGENT): So after the crossplay has came out I tried connecting my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the first time (PS4) but for some reason its telling me it was already connected to another account and...
  10. Ps4 and Xbox one, not able to connect to world.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 and Xbox one, not able to connect to world.: We have all of our privacy settings open to join eachother. The crossplay will not work at all. We have tried everything possible so far to do. And we do have a stable internet connection at both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting a microsoft account to mojang account