Connecting my Xbox 360 Kinect

Discus and support Connecting my Xbox 360 Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am a totally newbie to the world of xbox 360 - my console is still in the box I haven't unpacked it yet ... I am wondering am I able to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BatsCheetah2863, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Connecting my Xbox 360 Kinect

Hi,

I am a totally newbie to the world of xbox 360 - my console is still in the box I haven't unpacked it yet ... I am wondering am I able to connect it to my computer? I have Windows 8.1 is this an issue? If I can connect the console to my computer how do
    I do it??

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

:)

BatsCheetah2863, Jun 2, 2014
  2. DrSween
    DrSween Guest
    Can't sign in

Hi, I have an xbox 360 slim and have just bought a kinect. I can access my xbox account online but am having trouble connecting the console to xbox live. I get the error code: 80151011. The forum doesn't seem to answer my problem, ? Update problem?

DrSween, Jun 2, 2014
  3. ayrejc
    ayrejc Guest
    Kinect types and versions

As far as i am aware there is kinect for xbox 360 and kinect for xbox one. I refer to mine as a day one kinect for xbone and assume others refer to v2 as kinect for xbox one rather than 360. Afaik the original kinect released with xbone is the current version

ayrejc, Jun 2, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

what exactly do you want to achieve with connecting the console to your computer?

Do you want to use the monitor, or the internet?

We need a bit more information to be able to answer the question.

WPAK, Jun 2, 2014
  5. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

Hi there,

Do you mean connect a 360 Kinect to an Xbox One to video chat? No. The 360 Kinect will not work on an Xbox One.
  7. denis97g Win User

Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

No, you can't connect the 360 kinect to an xbox one.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Compatible

If you mean the kinect games, the answer to that is no, as the games require an Xbox 360 peripheral (kinect) which cannot be connected to the Xbox One as it is not compatible.
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what exactly do you want to achieve with connecting the console to your computer?

Do you want to use the monitor, or the internet?

We need a bit more information to be able to answer the question.
Thema:

1. Connecting my Xbox 360 Kinect - Similar Threads - Connecting 360 Kinect

2. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  4. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...
  5. Xbox 360 connect to pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 connect to pc: I need to know how I can connect my Xbox 360 to my windows 10 laptop f9d70f2f-cd23-460f-b57e-4c5cdb877164
  6. Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One: Hi, I'm trying to play Fable 2 (for Xbox 360) on my Xbox One console. The problem is "impossible to connect to Xbox Live" and as a result I can't insert my profile and save the games played. What...
  7. Xbox 360 Will not connect after the outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Will not connect after the outage: Guys, I was playing destiny on my 360 This Friday 9/6/19 3:00 am when I got kicked from live. Never connected back. Went to sleep. checked and discovered the outage. My Xbox One didnt connect...
  8. Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one: I try to play xbox 360 games on my xbox one but when i try to connect to xbox 360 live services it says cannot connect to xbox live my connection on my xboc one is fine so i dont understand why...
  9. Kinect 360 is not connected to a laptop win 8, 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 is not connected to a laptop win 8, 10.: Now set win 10 for the latest updates. Until this has been and 8.1 (pre-installed at purchase). The problem is always the same: when you connect kinekt he begins constantly reconnect with great...
  10. Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox 360 connection to Kinect: Hi all, Hope someone would be able to provide me valuable advice on this. I have played my Xbox 360 for months without any problems in the past. Suddenly the connection to the Kinect is faulty....