Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet.

Discus and support Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my xbox one. It isn't connecting to the internet. When i try to log into my wireless connection it says i should unplug the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xxdio15xX, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Xxdio15xX
    Xxdio15xX Guest

I have a problem with my xbox one.

It isn't connecting to the internet. When i try to log into my wireless connection it says i should unplug the internet cable, but i've never used one on my xbox in the first place.

Please, i could use some help.

:)

Xxdio15xX, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Xxdio15xX Win User

I have tried to restart my router, which is very old, and had no success . I will buy a new router, though. My other devices don't have this problem but you never know, i guess. Also, i could use a gaming router.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You may benefit from restarting your router.

To do this: 1) Unplug your router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Restart your console and reconnect to your network

Hopefully this will help you! Thanks for using the forums!
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. Cbrox Win User

Hey!

Have you tried power cycling both your xbox and your router ( Unplug the power cable from both for 15 seconds then plugging the cable back in ) ?
  6. Cbrox Win User

Odd, In that case you may want to contact the support website or tweet @xboxsupport as many ambassadors use a program that alerts them when someone tweets @xboxsupport, hopefully you have luck at those places and sorry I couldn't help more.
Thema:

1. Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet. - Similar Threads - Connecting fat wireless

2. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  4. can not connect xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not connect xbox live: i can"t connect to xbox live i was just playing the other day it said i had to configure the software on my windows media center PC Configure PC software 0800c86b-42bb-42fa-9c33-1fdd980f2b79
  5. I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.: I left on a trip recently and I was expecting to be able to stream directly from my Xbox to my phone(android) so I plugged in my xbox, turned it on, and connected it to ethernet for best quality....
  6. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to Connect in MCPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect in MCPE: When playing in MCPE with people who have the same version, I'm unable to connect to their worlds, or they can't join mine. For starters, I'm able to turn on multiplayer for my own worlds, but it...
  8. Fortnite não conecta / Fortnite does not connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite não conecta / Fortnite does not connect: Sempre que eu tento jogar fortnite aparece "verificando fila de serviços epic" ou "falha de rede ao tentar verificar status do serviço". Minha internet está funcionando bem e estou com esse...
  9. Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect]: o que pode ser meu fortnite não esta conectando fica vericando no sistema e isso já tem 4 dias. -[Translation - what can be my fortnite is not connecting is checking the system and this is...
  10. unable to add connection in X box 0ne

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to add connection in X box 0ne: As soon as i click add account, i did not find key board to add account, X Box take some time to find the window to input account detail but after cir-culling two minutes again show window for add...