Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet.

Discus and support Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my xbox one. It isn't connecting to the internet. When i try to log into my wireless connection it says i should unplug the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xxdio15xX, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Xxdio15xX
    Xxdio15xX Guest

I have a problem with my xbox one.

It isn't connecting to the internet. When i try to log into my wireless connection it says i should unplug the internet cable, but i've never used one on my xbox in the first place.

Please, i could use some help.

:)

Xxdio15xX, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Xxdio15xX Win User

I have tried to restart my router, which is very old, and had no success . I will buy a new router, though. My other devices don't have this problem but you never know, i guess. Also, i could use a gaming router.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You may benefit from restarting your router.

To do this: 1) Unplug your router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Restart your console and reconnect to your network

Hopefully this will help you! Thanks for using the forums!
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. Cbrox Win User

Hey!

Have you tried power cycling both your xbox and your router ( Unplug the power cable from both for 15 seconds then plugging the cable back in ) ?
  6. Cbrox Win User

Odd, In that case you may want to contact the support website or tweet @xboxsupport as many ambassadors use a program that alerts them when someone tweets @xboxsupport, hopefully you have luck at those places and sorry I couldn't help more.
Thema:

1. Connecting my xbox one fat to my wireless internet. - Similar Threads - Connecting fat wireless

2. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  3. Headset doesnt connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset doesnt connect: I've been dealing with this issue for far too long now. Whenever i plug in my headset it does not register as "connected". Fortunatly, i have a audio adapter so i can still hear things. I know...
  4. Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to Xbox Live: Having an issue on my Xbox one. Started yesterday. Eventually able to connect after multiple restarts. Still can't connect today. Wi-go is good. Connected on other devices. I can sign on but no...
  5. Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected: My youtube, hulu and netflix apps are all severely lagging on my xbox360 to the point that i cant use them. I tested my network status and its connected, my internet speed is golden and ive...
  6. Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service: Brand new Xbox as noted, yesterday( fine now) it would not connect to live service for online connection, while computer and iphones were connecting to the internet just fine. I'd not expect this...
  7. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  8. can't connect to xboxlive after router update

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to xboxlive after router update: My landlord updated our wireless, now it's a 2g/5g hookup, and since then I can't connect to xboxlive. When I test network connection it says everything is ok Multiplayer test says can't finish...
  9. AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one: AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one Hi eoin connell, sorry to hear. If you want you can change your dns for example to Google8.8.8.88.8.4.4Quad99.9.9.9149.112.112.112OpenDNS...
  10. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...