Connecting my xbox one to m laptop

Discus and support Connecting my xbox one to m laptop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tom Mayes, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Tom Mayes
    Tom Mayes Guest

Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that no drivers can be found

:)

Tom Mayes, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You Tried Search in Store of the windows 10? First you need Desinstall the older version, then you go in Store and Type Xbox Console Companion and make a search, you go find it
  3. Tom Mayes Win User

i cant download the companion on my pc it will only allow me to download it on my phone even if i try downloading it with the pc
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tryed maked Update in your console and your Xbox Console Companion App?
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

Is it possible to connect my xbox to my laptop and use my laptop as a tv?
    NO, your laptop have an HDMI out, you can workaround this using Xbox Companion App on Windows 10.

If both Xbox One and your laptop use ethernet connection to your network, you can play without any issue.
  6. SleekMoon090810 Win User

XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

The same thing is happening to me.

I´ve spended lot of time trying to work this out. I´m an IT guy so I´m sure that all my network is OK. I have a dual wan Linksys router and all my 10 PCs, 2 laptops and 2 mobile phones are connecting OK to Internet, BUT the Xbox sais that it has connection
    to the network but no to Internet.

This is a really serious bug. Everything was working fine until one motnh ago. Microsoft, please, help us with this issue.

Thanks in advanced,

Ignacio.
Thema:

1. Connecting my xbox one to m laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting laptop

2. Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop: I've been trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop. I am aware that I have the older controller and so I need a micro usb to connect it. however, when I plug the controller into the...
  3. Connecting my Xbox to my laptop pt 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my Xbox to my laptop pt 2: Im rewriting this because I wasn't clear in my last one so im sorry if you've seen or answered this already, So I'm not gonna have my TV for much longer so I need to connect my Xbox to my laptop...
  4. Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop: I've been trying to stream games from my Xbox to my laptop, but whenever I go to add a device and click on it, it tells me that it can't connect. I've checked all internet and streaming settings...
  5. How to find ip adress with no tv to connect to a laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to find ip adress with no tv to connect to a laptop: I am trying to set up my xbox one s to my laptop for the first time and it is asking for a ip address and I can't find it without a tv. Is there a way to find my ip address on the xbox app or...
  6. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835
  7. how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop: so my hp touch screen laptop came with xbox app says connect to consoles I click this and it doesn't connect I follow instructions says on xbox advanced setting get consoles up address I type this...
  8. Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen: Im trying to connect my hp laptop to my xbox as I have done it before. I am in a different place now where Ill be staying but the xbox is not connected to the wifi and the hdmi doesnt change on my...
  9. my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop: cant connect my controller to my new laptop 5b677e0c-83c1-4ff6-b5c1-078af2dcbf6c
  10. Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor: I have an xbox one controller connected to a laptop via Bluetooth, and it works perfectly when using the laptop screen. However, when i connect the laptop to my AVR to use it on my big TV the...