connecting pc to xbox 360

Discus and support connecting pc to xbox 360 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; how do i connect my lenova pc to my xbox 360.they are connected to the same wifi and also connected through a usb db5fef61-9827-4382-8213-5241ceaf3375 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by aislynomilgoetok, Jul 14, 2021.

1. connecting pc to xbox 360

how do i connect my lenova pc to my xbox 360.they are connected to the same wifi and also connected through a usb

:)

aislynomilgoetok, Jul 14, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

how can i connect the xbox 360 controller to windows 10

To connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller to your PC you need the Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter for Windows. https://bit.ly/3e2eUTF

To connect a Xbox 360 wired controller to your PC, just plug in the USB plug into the USB socket on your PC.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

help conecting to xbox useing a vodaphone dongle

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  5. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Use TP-Link 54mbps TL-wn321g USB for XBOX LIVE

Thema:

connecting pc to xbox 360

1. connecting pc to xbox 360 - Similar Threads - connecting 360

2. I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.: Is this no longer available? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jared c6cb0baa-ad75-4488-855f-406f7b5c1cc1
  3. Xbox 360 internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 internet connection.: Am I able to change the type of connectionkey required from WEP to WLAN as I am not able to connect using WEP. 8de3769c-e2ba-41be-8856-a89a55063000
  4. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’: I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any...
  5. Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...: Hi. My console is an Xbox One X. For a about a week or so, I haven't been able to connect to xbox live in any of my retrocompatible games. It's like the emulator doesn't connect to the internet,...
  6. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...
  7. HELP! Xbox 360 update failed/Xbox Live connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox 360 update failed/Xbox Live connection issues: First time Xbox user here. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 slim from Facebook Marketplace. I’ve never played Xbox before but I’m usually pretty tech savvy so I thought I could figure it out...
  8. My Xbox 360 can’t connect to the internet it’s always says blocked or failed I don’t know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 can’t connect to the internet it’s always says blocked or failed I don’t know...: It confuses me I don’t know if it’s my account or my Xbox 172b16c2-647a-4121-b41a-03757f6d7567
  9. Xbox 360 wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to xbox live: So i have a 360 and it just started this thing hwere it will connect to everything but xbox live . Ive factory reset it and tried signing in on anther profile and all that. It continues to to do...
  10. Xbox 360 connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connection issues: My Xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. I have tried plugging it into my router and using a hotspot on my phone. It can recognize that they are there but when I try to connect it says there...