Connecting profile to xbox one game error

Discus and support Connecting profile to xbox one game error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m having a issue today, bought a new game for xbox one downloaded it fine but when trying to play with an existing profile on xbox I keep getting a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndreaClarke2, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Connecting profile to xbox one game error

I’m having a issue today, bought a new game for xbox one downloaded it fine but when trying to play with an existing profile on xbox I keep getting a message saying there is a problem with the Microsoft account, please login and correct this and try again.
    Checked Microsoft account and all looks ok. Anyone give me any advice.

:)

AndreaClarke2, Feb 12, 2019
  2. ALPHA10MEGA Win User

Matchmaking service Alert

I understand what your saying about Diablo III but the problem isn't the game. everytime I try to sign into my profile the xbox can't connect to xbox live. I delete my profile and it connects. I redownload my profile again when it trys to connect I get an
    error message 80151911. When I test the connection everything connects but it gives me a matchmaking error. The error not only applies to Dablo III but also Ghost. As a matter of fact even if I try connecting to Netflix it gives me an error message 80151911.
    Also one more thing regardless of the game im playing. I restored my xbox 360 to factory reset, why isn't allowing me to connect with xbox live with my profile? The console connects to xbox live without a profile. I hope this can clerify better the situation.
  3. XskilI Win User

what is being done about the error code bigelowe?

previously played gow 4 on the PC, bought the xbox one and the game will not ship my profile and not connected to the multiplayer, writes error bigelow already 2 day.

tried to go as a guest, you have a new profile, everything turned out, the game is booted

the same error, and on the PC and xbox one use only odnuyu account, and I have no other
  4. MaThEuSfL14 Win User

Fifa 14 isn't able to play online anymore

Good afternoon, I have a problem in my game fifa 14 for the xbox one, with my main profile the game does not connect to the EA servers, always says that this unavailable, bad if I go with another profile he usually connects, anyone know what the solution
    to fix this error?
  5. XskilI Win User

Error Bigelowe

previously played gow 4 on the PC, bought the xbox one and the game will not ship my profile and not connected to the multiplayer, writes error bigelow already 2 day.

tried to go as a guest, you have a new profile, everything turned out, the game is booted

the same error, and on the PC and xbox one use only odnuyu account, and I have no other

6. AndreaClarke2 Win User

Its not through xbox live, i bought the game disc and downloaded it to the xbox. I have a profile alrwady set up on the xbox and it wont work
Thema:

1. Connecting profile to xbox one game error - Similar Threads - Connecting profile game

2. Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile: Olá boa noite, após algumas quedas de energia na minha cidade meu Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil estando online na minha internet, porém colocando ele offline conecta mas assim que conecto...
  3. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  4. Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one: Hi guys, i've got a problem When i play 360 retro games on xbox one i can't connect my xbox360 profile (so i can't get my 360 achievements) It's strange cause i can play (like a kind of "guest")...
  5. Destiny 2 losing connection after going to game dvr ou gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 losing connection after going to game dvr ou gamer profile: Hi there, last night while playing Destiny 2, the game was getting errors and saying that i was idle. This happened every time that i went to the game dvr to check a clip or was browsing a gamer...
  6. I can't connect my game to xobox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my game to xobox profile: I am not able to connect my xbox profile to my game, when i try, i see a little black windows and disappears very quickly. 92010348-a29d-40a7-823b-30790b8be283
  7. Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one: Hi guys, i've got a problem When i play 360 retro games on xbox one i can't connect my xbox360 profile (so i can't get my 360 achievements) It's strange cause i can play (like a kind of "guest")...
  8. Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one: Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a profile. When i click on it, i get an error...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live? Says game profile does not allow online multiplayer? Also not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live? Says game profile does not allow online multiplayer? Also not ...: It is connected to Ethernet. I tried deleting some cache. Tried a few games and none of them worked online. This was just a 1 month membership and I haven't bought it in a while. Went to family...
  10. Can't connect to my profile or online features on games xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my profile or online features on games xbox one: Hello all, for the past few days now i've been unable to play any of my games online, for i am not able to connect to my profile on the game. i'm able to sign into xbox live and speak to my...