connecting to games

Discus and support connecting to games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am signed into X BOX but it will not sign me into Microsoft SUDUKO. It makes me play offline. Last night I could not sign into SUDUKO nor Mahjong.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SassySunshine, Oct 10, 2019.

1. connecting to games

I am signed into X BOX but it will not sign me into Microsoft SUDUKO. It makes me play offline. Last night I could not sign into SUDUKO nor Mahjong. This am I get signed into Microsoft Mahjong but still not SUDUKO . Why, how do I?

:)

SassySunshine, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Donk loud Win User

Connecting to games

Yep, that fixed the problem, I can connect and host games and parties now, thank you.
  3. x C Y IN e X x Win User

No Games Connect

I have this too and i can't find anyway how to fix it :/
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Game connection

Hey there GoluckyCart4449,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

No Games Connect

Do you get any error messages?
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Connecting to games

Hey Donk thanks for the reply, honestly the NAT type is more than likely the culprit behind the issue at hand. Try our

NAT error solution
    and keep us posted!
Thema:

connecting to games

1. connecting to games - Similar Threads - connecting games

2. Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider?: I am am insider, I have the update preview installed, I'm in the US, but when I go to connect it says that's it's not available in my ring or region. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?...
  3. Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow game download speeds but good speeds when testing the connection: I am on wired and my download speeds are fluctuating between 500kb/s to 8MB/s but upon testing the internet connection on xbox one it always show 50/51MB/s which is what my internet package is ,...
  4. Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games ever since I reset my Xbox One X to leave the insider alpha program. I was able to download my profile on to the backwards compatible...
  5. Game Pass For PC and Xbox Connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass For PC and Xbox Connection: So I heard about Xbox Beta and how you can play game pass games on it for a fee, then I found out that if you have Xbox Ultimate it works for both Xbox and PC. So I connected my account that has...
  6. Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.: Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled...
  7. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  8. Backwards Compatiable Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatiable Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live: Backwards compatible games wont connect to xbox live. Xbox one games work fine and so do apps. I have: -restarted my xbox -reset my storage -reset my 360 storage - removed my profile and...
  9. Can not connect to Xbox Live in Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not connect to Xbox Live in Backwards Compatible Games: Hi Ive been trying out all the solutions to trying to get my games to work online but none of these solutions have worked unfortunately (from forums). I removed my account and ive been trying to...
  10. I have a Bluetooth controller connected to my device, game streaming enabled on my Xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a Bluetooth controller connected to my device, game streaming enabled on my Xbox,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/-TrevWings- [link] [comments]