connecting to games

Discus and support connecting to games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am signed into X BOX but it will not sign me into Microsoft SUDUKO. It makes me play offline. Last night I could not sign into SUDUKO nor Mahjong.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SassySunshine, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. connecting to games

I am signed into X BOX but it will not sign me into Microsoft SUDUKO. It makes me play offline. Last night I could not sign into SUDUKO nor Mahjong. This am I get signed into Microsoft Mahjong but still not SUDUKO . Why, how do I?

:)

SassySunshine, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. Donk loud Win User

Connecting to games

Yep, that fixed the problem, I can connect and host games and parties now, thank you.
  3. x C Y IN e X x Win User

No Games Connect

I have this too and i can't find anyway how to fix it :/
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Game connection

Hey there GoluckyCart4449,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

No Games Connect

Do you get any error messages?
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Connecting to games

Hey Donk thanks for the reply, honestly the NAT type is more than likely the culprit behind the issue at hand. Try our

NAT error solution
    and keep us posted!
Thema:

connecting to games

1. connecting to games - Similar Threads - connecting games

2. [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game: When I start any game from the "xbox beta", in the game or when I leave the game, I'm losing my internet connection. This only applies to games under "xbox beta" I have to restart windows to...
  3. Use Connect mic for Game Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Use Connect mic for Game Chat: I know that you can use your connect for Xbox party chat but it would be really helpful if you guys would allow it to work for in game chat as well. I have been playing apex legends and I...
  4. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  5. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???: Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet to start working again? Is there a setting...
  6. Xbox app game chat won't connect

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app game chat won't connect: I'm trying to connect to my friends on the Xbox app party but it won't connect on my app. bc01d499-97e1-40a1-8c90-b983e7c18cf0
  7. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  8. Can't connect to any game servers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers.: so i live on a campus with a lot of other students, their are two dorms and each dorm has its own router. witch is used by anyone that lives within that dorm. other people have no problems playing...
  9. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  10. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...