connecting to windows media center

Discus and support connecting to windows media center in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I can not get to play my movies that are installed in windows media center. when i try to access or play movies i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReubinBudman, Jan 8, 2019.

1. ReubinBudman
    ReubinBudman Guest

I can not get to play my movies that are installed in windows media center. when i try to access or play movies i get a error or that there are no files in media

:)

ReubinBudman, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. connecting to windows media center - Similar Threads - connecting windows media

2. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10: Hello. I need some help on this issue. I have been trying to connect my controller to my Inspiron ONE2330 (which is a Windows 10 Home desktop, 64-bit, powered by DELL) and is not working. I have...
  3. Connecting TWO Xbox One S controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting TWO Xbox One S controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth: Was hoping someone could tell me if there is still a problem with connecting more than one Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth is a Windows 10 pc? The only article I could find was at ShackNews...
  4. cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet": Everytime i try to log in to the xbox app on windows it gives me an error. It says that im not connected to the internet even though i am. It also give me this error code 0x800704cf. please help...
  5. When are we going to get Server Connection on XBox Bingo on PC Windows fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    When are we going to get Server Connection on XBox Bingo on PC Windows fixed: Please help. Went down around 6 EST. bc3b5995-649e-41f1-94af-31fc11f72909
  6. I cannot connect my xbox account to minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot connect my xbox account to minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, i have a problem, when i try to sign in my xbox live account on minecraft windows 10 edition it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox live account, but something went wrong" i already...
  7. Server connectivity Blocked on Windows 10 Xbox App (Not Teredo)

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connectivity Blocked on Windows 10 Xbox App (Not Teredo): For some reason my Server connectivity appears as "Blocked" and is causing me to be unable to connect to Xbox Live parties. I have tried all 6 of the solutions offered on the page which you are...
  8. Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360: Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360 Hi Everyone, I've been trying for several hours now to get my Xbox360 and Windows7 computer to talk to eachother: I've changed the Windows Firewall...
  9. No YouTube app . Can't connect windows 10 with windows media center .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No YouTube app . Can't connect windows 10 with windows media center .: I can't find the YouTube app. I don't have it on my xbox 360. How can I connect my pc through windows 10 with windows media center from the xbox ? 774caa0b-71c1-4f59-8063-a417aa151f55
  10. No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?: Hi everyone! So I am getting sick and tired connecting my laptop via HDMI to my tv. I've been trying to connect my laptop to the 360 via media servers and it's not working, nor can I download...