Connecting to wireless network

Discus and support Connecting to wireless network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connecting to wireless network This page may help. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox One Can’t See Your Wireless Network? | Xbox One Wireless... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EminentFlyer879, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Connecting to wireless network

EminentFlyer879, Jul 2, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Configure and test your Xbox 360 wireless Internet connection

After you have connected the Xbox 360 Wireless Connecting Adapter to your original Xbox 360 console, you have to configure and test the wireless connection.

Steps to Follow

1. On your controller, press the Guide button and proceed to Settings, then choose System Settings.

2. Go to Network Settings then select the name of your wireless network.

Note: If you do not find your wireless network, go to Advanced Options and then select Specify Unlisted Network. Proceed to enter the name of your wireless network, after which you will be asked to select the security type.

3. Enter your wireless network password.

4. You will get a prompt to update your console software. Select Yes.

Still Not Connecting?

If you get a connection error message after these steps, you should try using the Xbox LIVE Connection Solution to fix the problem.

If your wireless network is not listed in Step 2 above, you can read about how to Improve Xbox Live Speed.

xboxfelix, Jul 2, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    What is Xbox LIVE?

Xbox LIVE provides you with the most amazing entertainment experience through the Xbox 360 console. You can download and play games, get instant access to a large collection of games and music, and connect with your friends.

Wireless connection

You can connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without the need for any network cables. There is a wireless network in place that your Xbox 360 console can use.

Requirements
    • An Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter (only available with the original Xbox 360 console).
    • A wireless access point, gateway or router that is compatible with Xbox LIVE.
    • High Speed Internet connection, preferably DSL or cable.

Note: It is not advisable to use Satellite, 3G or 4G mobile connections due to the possibility of slow performance or lag.

xboxfelix, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest
  5. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

6. Vertual Lord-0BBAEC4 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE

It says this:

Can't connect to your wireless network.

Make sure you're connecting to the correct wireless network. Your console is configured to connect to the ...... network.

Do you want to select a different wireless network?

That's what it says..
  7. SteadfastStorm Win User

XBox wireless problems

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your Xbox 360 wireless adapter. A flashing green light indicates that the adapter is attempting to connect to a wireless network. When you try to connect to your wireless network, does the console prompt you to connect
    an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter, or does it recognize the adapter but display no wireless networks in the list?
  8. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

9. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
Thema:

Connecting to wireless network

1. Connecting to wireless network - Similar Threads - Connecting wireless network

2. xbox wont connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    xbox wont connect to wireless network: xbox wont connect to wireless network Hey, it might seem strange but try it without any external devices plugged in via usb, such as hard drives. It seems to effect my wifi. If this doesnt work...
  3. Wireless network connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless network connectivity: My xbox one cannot detect any wifi networks, which started randomly after using it normally the previous dsy. I've tried a hard reset, power cycling and a hard factory reset with no luck. There is...
  4. : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them

: xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them: : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them have you tried to forget the wireless network and re-add it again? 319c1df0-cc83-47e3-9f56-eec661080d67
  5. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  6. Can’t connect to wireless network

Can’t connect to wireless network: Can’t connect to wireless network Hi TestyJungle8619, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish...
  7. Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox One for a few years now and it has been pretty good to me but recently a problem has popped up. For the last few mornings, when I turn on my Xbox it can't find any wireless...
  8. can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to wireless network: How do I tell my router to not filter out my xbox mac address 42ab769e-0eed-48e1-b95e-f56c3f7a39d5
  9. My Xbox One won't connect to any wireless network - FIXED!! READ UPDATE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't connect to any wireless network - FIXED!! READ UPDATE!!: My Xbox One will not for some reason connect to any wireless network. It worked fine up until a couple days ago, when I powered it on it was offline and then refused to connect. I have tried all...
  10. Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S: I have been getting the Can't connect to your wireless network hardware problem all day long. When i tried to put my wifi password in on my brother's xbox it seems to be fine. Is there anything i...