Connecting to Xbox Live breaks my internet/router?

Discus and support Connecting to Xbox Live breaks my internet/router? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I use a Dlink DIR-615 router, and I was happily using it with my Xbox. Until now for a couple of months. I can download something at a certainly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iVilux, Jun 6, 2014.

1. iVilux
    iVilux Guest

So, I use a Dlink DIR-615 router, and I was happily using it with my Xbox. Until now for a couple of months. I can download something at a certainly good speed and it doesn't disconnect me. I go play some games and it randomly disconnects me from Xbox Live.
    Actually, it breaks my internet. Internet doesn't work on the Xbox 360 neither on my computer until I restart my router. The internet works perfectly on my PC without any problems. Any ideas?

:)

iVilux, Jun 6, 2014
  2. GIGGITY_G00
    GIGGITY_G00 Guest
    GIGGITY_G00, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Big_Package
    Big_Package Guest
    Got an Xbox One, dead upon arrival.

I wonder if mine is about to break sometimes it turns on and takes forever to connect to Live. I have to go to settings and it says no internet connection. I have to wait and then it will connect to my router. It is annoying.

Big_Package, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Connecting to Xbox Live breaks my internet/router?

Fixed by changing the wireless channel to 802.11g only.

FollowTheTrain, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Crochos2 Win User

i cant connect.

I was on an hour ago, took a break and now I cant connect either. Says I connect to network and internet just cant go thru to xbox live...
  6. AxiomAion Win User

Cant connect to xbox live?

Same problem. On and off the last two weeks, currently off. The XBox can connect to the internet, but it can't reach XBox Live. Stop breaking things!
  7. FollowTheTrain Win User

Fixed by changing the wireless channel to 802.11g only.
  8. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  9. VitreousSet50 Win User

Can't log on to Xbox Live, can't download my Profile.

I've recently signed back up to gold live a couple days ago after a break due to moving and rararaa..

And now my internet and connection is sweet to live.. it says that all systems are go..

..but my profile won't sign in.. wtf?!
Thema:

1. Connecting to Xbox Live breaks my internet/router? - Similar Threads - Connecting Live breaks

2. Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service: Brand new Xbox as noted, yesterday( fine now) it would not connect to live service for online connection, while computer and iphones were connecting to the internet just fine. I'd not expect this...
  3. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  4. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  5. First, connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    First, connect to Xbox Live: i cant play any of my games or watch any movies, use any apps or even play disk games. this message keeps popping up even when i try to watch a bluray movie. "First connect to Xbox Live to...
  6. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  7. Xbox Live breaks Minecraft internet connection on iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live breaks Minecraft internet connection on iOS: If I try to use any internet features in Minecraft on iOS while logged into my Xbox Live account, it fails to download any content. Achievements, the store, multiplayer, etc. The store gives me...
  8. Quantum break failed to connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break failed to connect to xbox live: I`m having an issue when trying to play Quantum Break on windows 10, everytime i start the game it says: "failed to connect with xbox live". Can anyone help? 7c825fe7-136f-4e4a-9e43-13c7a0cef69f
  9. Latest firmware keeps breaking my Live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest firmware keeps breaking my Live connection: Probably one of the few people its happened to, last weekend I couldn't connect to XBL despite saying the network connection was fine and could use netflix etc In the end after talking to support...
  10. latest patch breaks xbox one live connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest patch breaks xbox one live connection.: This has been happening at least once a day since I installed the latest patch. It goes like this. I'm happily playing on live no problems, then suddenly my game (destiny) cant connect to its...