Connecting to Xbox Live using a windows 10 PC

Discus and support Connecting to Xbox Live using a windows 10 PC in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connecting to Xbox Live using a windows 10 PC Hi Joseph123487654, sorry to hear. Normally your router /modem should automatically assign an IP. If you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Joseph123487654, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Connecting to Xbox Live using a windows 10 PC

Hi Joseph123487654,

sorry to hear. Normally your router /modem should automatically assign an IP. If you want to work with a static IP - there are different reasons for this - it have to be in from your router / modem
    selected IP space. This you can see if you take a look at your router / modem with your browser. To do so, you only have to type his IP down (it is normaly the IP of the DHCP-Server / Standard Gateway).

Hope this helps

:)

Joseph123487654, Sep 24, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Второй день немогу зайти в Xbox Live Windows 10 . Вибивает ошибку 0х8015DCOB (The second day can't go to Xbox Live Windows 10. Vibivaet Error 0h8015dcob)

Hello Xbox Fan!

I understand you are having trouble connecting to Xbox Live on your Windows 10 PC. Lets try some of the steps listed here:

Connecting to Xbox Live from a PC

Hope that helps please let me know if you're able to sign onto Xbox Live as a reply

Thanks for reaching out!
  3. Arminator Win User

Can't connect to phones internet

Does your PC run Windows 10? If so: Were you able to connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox App on your PC, and use non-web applications like party chat on your PC?
  4. Tomesso Win User

Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

0x80190005 error code

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Connecting to Xbox Live using a windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Connecting Live using

2. My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.: My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4, and will only connect using ipv6. This is really annoying because I can only get a stable ipv6 connection when the stars are aligned, and the...
  3. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  4. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  5. XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...: This issue started maybe one month ago. XboxOne X is not able to connect to Live when I turn on the device with the power option "Instant-on" activated. Doesnt matter if I go to internet settings...
  6. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...
  7. I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.: Hello all, I'm using my phone's mobile hotspot to connect online and u have been doing it for months with no issues. Now probably two after the new update when i tried to get online it says I'm on...
  8. How to connect Xbox 360 games to Xbox Live while using BC of Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect Xbox 360 games to Xbox Live while using BC of Xbox One.: When I first used the BC of Xbox One to play Xbox 360 games I could get to online multiplayer -- following the most recent update to Xbox One I haven't had any luck to continue doing so. I'm hit...
  9. Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.: please help me with my wireless connection that won't let me connect for some reason and I keep trying to type the password and it won't let me connect. 151c4f0e-727b-4c74-b8bd-08224624da47
  10. Can't play multiplayer, I have good internet connection. I can use Xbox live store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer, I have good internet connection. I can use Xbox live store: can't. play multiplayer on any game says. error status CERES tried looking up code but can't wat it means bd4cac05-e8b0-48e6-a5c3-3599268e29e3